Excuse me sir, yes I know what I'm doing.

Hey you there.

Yeah, you.

Stop telling me how I should write my stories. I don't like it.

I don't tell you how to write your stories (in some cases are better than mine) so stop telling me what I should do with my plot line.

IT'S MY FUCKING PLOT LINE. NOT YOURS. NOT ANYONE ELSES.

Now, this isn't saying that I don't accept constructive critism, because I do. I welcome it with open arms everyday of the week. I love constructive critism because then I can apply it to the next chapter I write, or when I go back to edit it.

BUT WHEN FUCKING ASSHOLES GET ALL UP IN MY FACE ABOUT MY STORY NOT BEING CANNON, THAT'S WHEN YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE.

First of all,
It's not SUPPOSED to be cannon because IT'S A FUCKING FAN FICTION. This isn't to say I change the whole story of something, I still stay cannon, but with an OC, that's the moment that you're no longer cannon. Ergo, most fan fictions arn't ever, ever, ever cannon.

Second of all,
Why should you care what I write? If you don't like it, then leave constructive critism or just plain old don't vote or comment. It's that simple. I don't have to know that you read my story. There's an anonomous counter that counts all the reads I get, so just a read is enough.

Now, when you get up all in my face about my ORIGINAL stories like The Second or DOAPG, that's when I get pissed off.

I DO NOT write with a proper story arc. I write as I go along, and sometimes it turns out shitty as fuck. Then I go back and change it so it isn't shitty as fuck anymore. Simple as that!

I know what the fuck is cannon in my story and what isn't. After all, IT IS MY FUCKING STORY.

So stop telling me what fuck I'm supposed to write. Because I know what the fuck I'm writing. It's my fucking story, I can do whatever the fuck I want to do with it.

Thank you.

Very.

Much.