Mary F*cking Sues

Oh my life sucks but I love it anyways and I'm perfect says my friends but I don't know and my hair always falls perfectly and my eyes are the perfect shade of blue and I'm the perfect hight and-

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN MARY FUCKING SUES.

THEY ARE PERFECT.

NEVER FAT.

PERFECT HAIR.

PERFECT EYES.

BLEMISHES THAT THEY LIKE OR THAT MAKE THEM PRETTIER.

THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL.

HAS THE HOTTEST BOYFRIEND/THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL LIKES HER.

PERFECT FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Argh please no more! My head is going to explode with how fucking horrible these people are.

They're almost never named Mary Sue, but that is the term for your character. Yes, if you're character is the perfect girl, then sorry. You have not done anything. You haven't even created your own character really. It's just shit that you use for a story.

So please SHAKE IT UP A LITTLE.

MARY SUES SUCK. REALLY BAD.

I HATE THEM, AND YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY ARE ANNOYING.

A Mary Sue is the perfect girl with perfect everything but DENIES it.

I'm going to go let my head explode now. You're lucky I'm not taking it out on you, you fucking stupid Wattpadian. No, no. Not you reader. You're fine. Unless you find yourself arguing with what I'm saying. Then maybe you should go re-read some stories.

As a final note, MARY SUES ARE NOT CHARACTERS, THEY'RE LIKE BEASTS OR SOMETHING. I REALLY DON'T KNOW.