2

3rd person:

Taehyung smirks seeing his men capture the girl from behind. "Hurry, get her in" He orders.

The guys stuff the girl all the way in the back of the car, the men piling in afterwards. "We hit the jackpot" Jimin smirks, looking at the woman.

"Yes, indeed" Taehyung says, speeding off. "What are we gonna do with her?" Jungkook asks.

"I'll tell you once we get to the our headquarters" The mafia boss replies.

Jungkook's pov: I sigh.

Jin had gotten this job when he was 23 but he needed enough money for the two of us. Yeah, I knew he worked for Taehyung, and yeah, I knew Taehyung  wasn't the best person to work for, but we were that desperate. So Jin got me the job.

I was looking forward to get my own money and work but I didn't know that we did all these illegal things, and it was sickening to the stomach.

Luckily Taehyung gave us The Spot (our headquarters) to live in...with everyone else.

Let me intoduce you to 'the gang' ; that's what Taehyung says we are at least

Jin:
The oldest

Usually is in the car ready to speed off when we commit a crime (so when we rob a bank, he's in the car prepared to let us in and speed away from the police)

He's also my heavily self consumed brother-
---

Min Yoongi:

Scary....straight up scary...

He usually carries the weapons and uses them on our victims

He's a crazy guy, really!
---

Jung Hoseok:

Sunshine by day, murderer by night

He usually is more of a spy, he listens in to peoples conversations and makes many small gadgets like cameras,microchips, etc.

He is usually very kind to our kidnapped victims...but then Taehyung threatens him and Hoseok has to keep it dowm a bit.
----
Kim Namjoon:

God of destruction, yeah you thought that was a bad thing.

He's the one that sets off bombs and blows up certain things and actually helps us a ton.
---

Park Jimin:

....He's honestly just our distraction. (And helps me capture people)

His looks are beyond perfect. He can make anyone with any gender fall for his beauty.

Cool am I right??
---

Kim Taehyung:

Our boss, the Mafia boss of course!
---

And then me, I help capture the victims and tie them to chairs :)...

Bruh moment. Just realized how underestimated I am-
...

So that's us! Sometimes we switch out on capturing people, but most of the time it's Jimin and I.

Anyway back to the present~

"Boss, do you want me to check her once we get to the spot?" Jin asks. "No, let Jungkook do it, I need to you gas up the truck" Taehyung says.

Why yes. Because that's what Jin does -_-

Boring as well.

At least we get paid.

"Okay".

Shortly after, we get to the spot and we take the girl out.

Her body limp, her eyes hooded and her poor innocent self was about to be in a dungeon that belonged to killers.

Sadly, we needed her for answers, there wasn't much I could do about it.
What Kim Taehyung orders, he gets.

(Normal Chapters will be 500-1400 words :) )