29

The two had stayed up all night doing stupid shit. From reading Spongebob × Reader fanfics all the way to drawing mini dicks on Hoseok's face.

It was now 5AM and You and Yoongi were so tired, you were slap happy.

Yoongi looked at you and then you both started cackling at literally nothing.

"OH MY GOD, ONE TIME- AHAHAHAHAH" You then start to laugh once again with the elder following the action.

"Sh. You're gonna wake them up!" He says and starts whisper laughing...if that was even a thing.

"We should go to the store" You say and start to quietly laugh. "At 5 AM?!" Yoongi exclaims.

You nod and pull a hoodie over your T-shirt. "Let's go, whore" You say and get the keys to the car.

"BiTcH, I aM driVinG".
---
"We should buy....whipped cream" You say. "Why though?" The blonde asks.

"So I can eat the whole can!" You glare. "Or...you can eat my whole can" The elder says and winks.

"Ew, what the fuck Yoongi" You say and cackle, getting a look from the employee.

"What?! I'm being honest, babygirl" He says leaning close to your neck. "What the hell happened to you in a matter of 2 seconds? You were literally wheezing at a bag of chips earlier" You say looking down.

"Okay fine, but when we get home, you better be ready to moan so loud to let everyone know that you belong to me" He says, grasping your arm, his lips touching your ear slightly.

Holy fuck load, you were pretty sure you could melt right now. He was literally going to rip your insides whole wasn't he?
What the actual hell???

Also, being the clichè woman you are, you were a virgin so this was gonna be a hella bumpy ride for you.
---
You all finally get home and see that it was now 6. You sigh and put your items on the counter.

"Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiii" You whine. "Whattttt" The blonde whines back. "Let's cuddle and watch a sad movie so I can cry in your arms, we can make our own kdrama" You mumble.

"Okay,okay" He says and makes his way to the couch, opening his arms wide, waiting for you to jump into them.

You were glad that he had forgotten what he said in the store, you weren't physically nor mentally ready to be ripped.

You climb into the elder males embrace and then look for a movie to watch.

"Your hair smells good, petal" He rasps. "Thank you" You say back, concentrating more on Netflix than the big spoon digging his nose into your heAd.

"Let's watch the Notebook" You finally suggest. "That has a sex scene in it, do you want to feel a thicc boner digging into your back?" The blonde asks.

"Oh my lord, Yoongi, just don't look on that part" You huff. The aforementioned just chuckles and says a small 'okay' as you click on the movie.
---
"NOO! THEY DIED IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS!" You sniffle in Yoongi's chest. "That was the saddest movie I have ever watched" A familer voice whimpers.

Bothe the elder and you look up only to see Jin sitting on the end of the couch, wiping his tears.

"Jin! When the hell did you get here??!" You excalim, sitting up. "When I heard you say 'OH MY GOD, I TOLD U NOT TO LOOK AT THAT SCENE, YOONGI'" The oldest chuckles.

The blonde then laughs along, watching you stare in horror. "That was the oddest feeling I have ever felt..what else was I supposed to say? 'Oh wow, that's a big Yoongi jr ya got there" You glare.

"I mean..you aint wrong" Yoongi says and shrugs. You slap his arm and stand up. "I'm going to bed, night hoes" You say and flash a peace sign and begin to walk out.

"Lemme come with you, kitten".

You shoot around and look at the blonde with huge eyes. "First of all I think the fuck not with that nickname, you horny beast and second of all, I have been with you all night, sleep in your own bed".

Yoongi pouts and mumbles a fine as you walk away..

This boy...aish...