17

You sit in your bedroom and sigh. "I just dont understand!" You mumble. You were currently searching up Taehyungs name to see if anyone had grown suspicious about him or his gang.

Fortunately, there was nothing exept one other dude named Kim Duhan. He looked much older than Taehyung but Tae actually kind of looked like him.

So you decide to search the man up instead.

Kim Duhan finally caught by police
Him and some of his gang were arrested with the charges of Murder,Robbery and much more. It is belived that not all of his gang was caught. Kim Duhan was the head of the gang and will be the one dealing with the most charges. If you have anymore information please call
XXX-XXX-XXXX

May 24, 2000

The site you were on was the national news. Then you got to thinking and an idea popped into your little head.

---

"Boss" You say walking into his office. He looks up and sighs. "If it's about Jungkook, I don't wanna hear it" He grumbles.

"No it's not, why would it be about Jungkook, sir?" You ask. He just shakes his head. "Anyway, what do you need?".

"Well I just needed to ask you some questions" You say and sit down. "Ask away".

"This is going to start off harsh, but why did you start a gang?". His eyes widen in surprise but go back to normal shortly after.

"Well, why do you ask?" Taehyung questions. "I just want to know. Maybe youre misunderstood-".

"I am not misunderstood, Y/n! Maybe just maybe something's behind all this but apparently you cant get that through you thick skull" He says sharply.

"Sir. I was just suggesting possibilities" You mumble. "Anyway, my father was in a gang along time ago. He taught me his ways sometimes. When he got arrested my blood boiled and now im doing this for him, to finish his job" Taehyung explains calming down a bit by breathing in and out multiple times beforehand.

You gulp. "Taehyung- I mean boss, do you know if you have any siblings..?" You say barely above a whisper.

Taehyung stares at you with a blank face. His face goes white like he had just seen a dog fucking a monkey.

"um. No, I don't believe I do. Anyway, I think you have training with Jimin in an hour, shouldn't you go prepare or..something" He mumbles shuffling his files around that were on his desk.

You nod slowly and get up. He wasn't acting right and you were gonna get to the bottom of it.
---
You walk into the training room to see Jimin. "Good evening" He says and bows.

You smile.

"Alright let's stretch and get this thing started!" He says and rubs his hands together.

"Jimin before we start...can I ask you something?" You ask, clearing your throat.

"Yes, of course" He says giving you a small smile. "D-do you perhaps know if Taehyung has any...siblings?" You mumble.

"Uhm I think he has one, why do you ask?". "I was just wondering, I like to know details about my boss" You say and choke out a fake chuckle.

"Oh! Okay. Anyway, you wanna start now?" He asks with bright eyes. You nod.
---

You sneak around the corner and look at your boss'office. You had taken the time to write out notes about Taehyung

•He had at least one sibling

•your mother had said that she had Kim Taehyung before you were born meaning that Hui could be that one sibling

•Then again it may have been possible that he knew you were his sister just because of your alls last conversation

You take a deep breath and walk into his office. "Sir" You mumble and sit down.

He looks up at you and raises an eyebrow. "What do you need now?" Taehyung asks a bit annoyed.

"Jimin told me that you had a sibling..." You start. You boss tilts his head. "And how would he know that?" The mafia asks.

You confidence was going down by the minute and you weren't very comfortable. "I-I....Let me just put this straight forward" You say.

You then readjust yourself and clear your throat. "My mother had said..." You sigh.

This was stressful to say just because you knew that Taehyung would deny it no matter how much logic you put into it.

He always wanted to be right and always thinks he's right so you were just gonna let him be that way.

"Nevermind, it wasn't important" You say. He had a blank stare on you as if he were confused that you had backed down.

"I'm going back to my room" You mumble and walk out.