22

You wake up with a big smile on your face. You then get ready, hair brushed and all, and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/n". You jump back in shock to see Jungkook with an apron on and cooking the breakfast.

"Good morning.....where's Jin?" You ask confused. "Ah. I told him to sleep in and that I would do the cooking" The ravenette says, now frying an egg.

You nod your head, understanding and sit down. "Yoongi can be a lil ass sometimes, can't he?" The male suddenly asks.

You look up in surprise, not knowing where that statement had come from. "I mean, anyone can be an ass sometimes, not just Yoongs" You say, fiddling with your fingers.

Jungkook seemed to not like that answer and glared down at the pan on the stove.

".... but yesterday was a bit uncalled for don't you think?". "Y-yeah but we made up" You stutter, blushing a bit, remembering last nights events.

The younger sighs. "Hm. You think he meant it?". "Wh-what do y-you mean?".

"I'm just curious, do you think he meant it-". "Good morning! Oh hey, Y/n" Namjoon says and sits down.

"Morning, Joon". "Ooh, I got a nickname" The purple haired boy says and smiles widely.

Jungkook then puts breakfast on a plate and gives it to you. "Where's mine?!" Namjoon asks, knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

"On the stove, you can get it your self" The younger smirks and then sits by you. The male then puts his chin on his hand and leans close to you.

"What are your plans for today, sweet cheeks?" He asks. You look at him. "Yoongi said he would take me out to ice cream to make it up to me but other than that, i'm doing nothing".

The younger grimaces at the blondes name. He wanted you and you all to himself and nothing was gonna change that.

Now one thing that you have to remember about Jungkook is that yes, he is a fluffy bunny but when he wants something (usually a girl) and someone else gets in the way of having that one thing in his posetion, he won't let up.

It's almost like Taehyung but Tae is meaner and he's like that about everything, not just his crushes.

"Hm. Maybe you should hang out with me instead, we're best buds aren't we, Y/n" Jungkook grits his teeth as he mentions the words 'best buds'.

He wanted something more and it was clear especially since you all used to be childhood friends but it was even more clear that you didn't remember, but you didn't tend to see through feelings very well...

"I can't just cancel plans with him, maybe after" You say, taking a bite. "Yes you can...spend time with me" He leans in and whispers.

You slowly look at him with a cheek filled with food, gulping shortly after. Your whole face was now a tomato and it took you a minute register your thoughts.

"J-Jungkook, I can't just do that. It's mean, now you're just g-gonna have to d-deal with hanging o-ut later" You finally stutter out and get up fastly.

"Now, I have to go get him up or else he'll be grumpy" You mumble and scramble out of there.
---
You get to Yoongi's room and lightly tap on him...he didn't budge. "C'mon Yoongi~" You whisper and shake him gently.

Before you take your arm away, he takes your wrist and then yanks you down onto the bed with him.

"Let's stay here for a while..." The blonde mumbles, digging his head into your arm.

"Yoongi~ you have to get ready and eat breakfast" You then poke his nose, making it twitch.

"Oh and we have our ice cream thingy today" You says, now running your fingers through his golden locks.

He then shoots up. "Get out get out get out. I have a fucking date with Y/n today and I have to get ready" Yoongi then shoves you toward the door and locks you out.

"Pshhht" You mumble and shake your head, chuckling after. "Morning Y/n" Tae says walking passed you.

"Morning, Tae- I mean boss" You say. "Call me Tae, Youre my sister, no need to be professional with me,babe" He chuckles, going into the kitchen.

"HEY I'M YOU'RE HYUNG AND I STILL HAVE TO CALL YOU BOSS" Jin whines, following your sibling.

You shrug and head to your room, before being grabbed by the arm and into a room.

"Y/n..." It was Jimin. You look at him, confused as hell. "Jungkook's not happy...not at all...he's hella pissed" The dark haired male says, out of breath.

"What happened?" You ask. "He stormed out after you ate breakfast. I chased after him but he just screamed at me and now he's at the training field. You know...where we shoot at targets?" The short boy explains.

You nod and get up. "Let me go talk to him..."
---
You finally get out to the dull field and see the ravenette sitting with a crossbow and his head down.

You walk up to him and frown. "Jungkook?" You say softly. "Y/n..." He starts and looks up.

"Let me have what I want just this once..." Jungkook then stands and holds your face in his hands.

You look up at him with your huge brown eyes (or whatever your eye color is) and he stares back with his beautiful ones.

"Y/n..." He whispers, tear falling down his cheek. "Please..."

"Please what...I don't under-" You were then interrupted by the males soft, thin lips...

And the whole world froze, including you

But it wasn't because you liked it either