23

"Y/NJr32, head to the corner and find the male staff" Taehyung orders into your ear piece.

"On it, boss" You mumble back. You then sneak your way up to the staff. You were dressed in normal clothing so nothing would be to suspicious.

Everyone else was making an effort to get inside without making noise.

"Sir" You say, looking up at him with huge, beautiful eyes. "Yes?" The male employee asks.

Act drunk

"Do you have any...HAHAHAHAHAH" You bust out laughing acting as if you had just had 10 shots in one go.

"You have any water, you sexy mother fucker?" You slur. The boy stares at you in shock. "M-a'me you need to leave" He says.

Then you get close to him and wrap your arms around his neck and pout. "Ma'me get off me before I call security".

You glare and lean close to his ear. "I'm done playing nice girl, get me some water" You grit.

The male clearly was very confused. Who gets this mad about not getting water? Also weren't you drunk 2 seconds ago?

"Please get off me" He says not even above a whisper. He gulps and you smirk.

You were getting to him. "Listen honey, I would just like some water. So if you have some in the back, would you ever so kindly bring me some?" You ask.

"Fine" The boy gives up and brings you to the break room and hands you some water.

"Keep him back there, Jungkook and Jimin are one their way to back you up" Tae insists through the microphone. "K" You whisper back.

"Hm. You don't have a ring on that finger...I wonder why such a fine looking man isn't married yet" You say and walk closer once again.

The male blushes. "May I ask for your name, lover boy?". "J-Jinyoung" the aforementioned stutters.

"What a good name for a good looking man, don't you think?" You mumble, tilting your head at the male.

You were now inches away from Jinyoung. "Y/n get back in the fucking car, I told you not to talk to other men" Jungkook glares, bursting through the door.

Your turn around. "I'm not even dating you, I can do whatever shit I want, why do you always do this?!" You ask.

Of course it was all just acting but the black haired staff looked shocked and then mad.

"Get.in.the.car. NOW" Jungkook yells the last word making Jinyoung flinch. "No! Stop telling me what to do! Why do you even care?!".

"Dude, if she doesnt want to get in the fucking car with you, she doesn't have to. Besides, why are you ordering her around like youre her father? That's messed up, stop being a dickhead and go suck one" Jinyoung finally pops off, making you smirk.

"LISTEN FUCK TRUMPET. YOU AREN'T IN THIS DAMN FIGHT, SAY ANOTHER WORD AND YOU'RE A DEAD BITCH" Jungkook yells and goes up to Jinyoung and shoves him back.

"Try me asshole, if I am in the same damn room as you and you decide to fight right infront of me, I think It's at least some of my fucking business to back her up. Now go pull a fucking dic-"

The alarms went off and Jinyoungs eyes went wide. "You all-" Jungkook pulled out a gun and shot him square in the head.

You widen your eyes this time. "WHAT THE HELL, JUNGKOOK?! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!" You scream.

"He was gonna die anyway, also he was a bitch so..." The male shrugs. "Whatever, c'mon before Jin leaves us behind" You grumble.
---
You flop down on the couch with a huff and wipe the sweat off your head. "Why do we only have one shower?" You grumble.

All the sudden a familiar blonde plops down next to you as well. "Love me" Yoongi mumbles and digs his head into your side.

"Ewwww you're all sweaty~". "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" Jimin yells and walks to his room.

You roll your eyes and play with the elders hair. "Y/n". "Hm?" You hum.

"Will you do me a favor..." Yoongi starts. You stay silent in order for him to proceed.

"Never hang out with Jungkook alone again"