32

Smut ahead❗️❗️❗️

Everyone gathers around the tree, yup, it was Christmas and you were pretty sure that all your presents had been stolen...

It's the thought that counts, right?

"OH ME FIRST" Hoseok screams, wanting to open the 7 presents around him.

"No, ladies first, Y/n, go" Taehyung says. "Oh... okay" You say and smile. You begin to unwrap a present and find that it's a Vitoria's Seceret box.

You look up at all the boys smiling, some snickering, with a blushed face. "Open it, babygirl" Yoongi whispers in your ear, making you shiver.

"I-is this from you?" You ask and he just nods. You continue to open it and you pull out red fucking lingerie. "Oh my fu-" you then stuff it back down in the box as you turn red from embarrassment.

"Tell them what it is, Kitten." The blonde rasps. You then shake your head as he kisses your temple.

"It's a book that I've wanted! Thank you, Yoongi!" You say and kiss him on the cheek. The elder chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully.
—-
You walk inside your room with all the gifts that the boys had given you and you set them on your bed.

You turn around only to see Yoongi smirking as he closes the door.

"Why don't you put on that lingerie I got you, kitten" The blonde says walking toward you slowly.

"Uh, Okay, but under my clothes, obviously" you say and nervously chuckle.

"Oh come on, baby, put on a fashion show for daddy" Your back now against the wall because of the elder walking closer and never really stopping.

"I- I don't think s-s-Ah!"

A low groan slips out from your lips once the blonde had nipped at your neck. You were sensitive and it's not helping that it was the love of your life was doing this to you.

"Kitten" Yoongi rasps lowly in your ear. Your eyes were shut tight and you just stood there, waiting for him, but not really knowing what was next.

"Please put on the lingerie for daddy or else..." He pauses. "You'll be screaming my name so loud that the neighbors will be concerned for your poor limp body when I'm finished with you".

You gulp. You felt like you could melt right infront of him. You could feel his stare burning into your closed eyes, oh how much you wanted to be swallowed by the Earth.

You then just nod and get the box where the lingerie was. You head to the bathroom.

"What are you doing, baby girl? Strip for daddy, be a good girl" The elder challenges.

You stare at him shocked. "O-okay" you stutter and begin to take off your clothes.

Yoongi stares at you with a satisfied smirk as he sits down on your bed to watch the 'show'.

You finally got down to your bra and underwear... and that's where you began to panic.

"Go on, baby girl, daddy wants to see you, I bet you're beautiful" The blonde says lowly.

You squeeze your eyes shut as you slowly unclip your bra. Finally the cold air hits your chest and your eyes open widely only to see the smirk that set on the males lips, grow.

Your face hot, and your ears were for sure red. "Keep on going, baby girl, you're almost there, there's nothing to be ashamed of, you're already beautiful" .

You give him a slight nod and hook your thumb under the waistband of your underwear. You suck in a deep breath and slid the last cock blocker off.

Yoongi bites his lip and looks up at you with big, lust filled eyes. "I think I like you just like that. There was no need to buy that lingerie. You should take off your clothes for daddy more often" He says and trots toward you, now you all were so close that your noses were touching.

Your eyes wander his angelic face right before his lips smash into yours. His tongue then swipes against your bottom lip, causing you to open your mouth, allowing his tongue to adventure the dark cavern.

You let out yet another groan as he wandered you mouth even more and his hands play with your nipples.

He leaves your mouth and goes down to your neck where he planted dark, purple bruises.

"Y-Yoongi, please" You mumble.

"Beg"