11

-The Next Day-

"So, Y/n...we have decided what your best skill was..." Taehyung starts. You perk up hearing these words.

You falsely smile at the male as your stomach flops, making you heavily nauseous.

"You will be partnering with Jimin and Jungkook" He says. "You did an amazing job acording to them and we even got it on video" Tae says, pressing a button a remote as a TV ascends out of the wall.

A video of you pops up. It shows you fighting and doing things with the mannequins that Jungkook and Jimin had.

Everyone watches the video and then cheers for you once it was over. The 6 boys huddle up with you in the middle and hug you.

You smile. "So i'm in?" You ask. Taehyung hestitates before sighing and saying "you're in".

"So when is our first mission thingy?" You ask, scratching the back of your neck nervously.

Taehyung starts to laugh. "No,no,no. We still have more training to go through sweet cheeks, I don't think you're fully ready yet..."
---

"So boss said that you will also be doing some basic jobs so remember that we aren't just training for what your main part is" Jungkook says as Jimin stands next to him and nods.

You nod, eyeing Jungkook and Jimin walk to the middle of the room.

They both get out nerf guns and point them at you. You bust out laughing "okay. I know you're training with a girl for the first time but you don't have to go that easy on me" You snort.

Jungkook glares. "Want us to use real guns on you? What if you accidentally get hit, huh?" He scowls, an eyebrow raised.

Your smile faded before clearing your throat and mutter out a small 'sorry'.
Anyway, I want you to dodge our bullets, you get hit, you're dead. Any questions Mrs.L/n?" Jungkook asks raising an eyebrow.

You shake your head abruptly. "Good. Then we are ready to start" He says. He suddenly shoots and it hits you in the chest.

He automatically brings down his gun and sighs. "I'm sorry! I wasn't read-". "That excuse isn't plausible when at gun point. Try again".

He raises his gun once again. "Only this once i'll count down" he grumbles.

You blink rapidly, your heart ramming against your chest.

"3...2...1" and Jimin and him start to shoot. You attempted to crouch down, hands blocking your face as a serene amount of styrofoam bullets hit you.

"Alright, let's teach you some gymnastics..." He sighs. You raise an eyebrow.

This was a gang...FOR KILLING AND STEALING SO WHAT DOES GYMNASTICS HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS?!

"If you want to dodge better then you have to know at least a summer salt, a front hand spring and a front flip" He says.

"Oh! I know how to do a summer salt and a front flip" You exclaim, clapping for yourself.

"Perfect, then we just need to work on a front hand spring" Jimin states and Jungkook nods.

They lay out a mat and Jimin demonstrates. "Okay, try it" He says. You try but you end up landing on your ass.

"That shit hurt" You whisper and then Jungkook laughs, watching. You look back at him and glare. "Shut up, pretty boy" You snarl.

He stops laughing and his lips twitch up to a smirk. "Say that again, Y/n" He says. "...I said shut up" You mumble, rolling your eyes.

"No...you said more than that. Say it" Jungkook says and chuckles. "I said shut up pretty boy...BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT, ANYWAY, LEMME WORK ON MY FRONT HAND SPRING" You exclaim as Jungkook laughs.
---
You finally were done with training and you'd done pretty mediocre.

Jungkook and Jimin said you only needed two more days of training before you were ready to actually do your first mission thingy!

Taehyung comes into the room where you were back tied up in that chair from hell.

"So Y/n, since you're one of us, you're getting your own room but you have to share it with one of us so, who would you like to share it with?" He asks.

Your eyes widen in excitment and you perk up. "Ummmm..." You think. You weren't really close with any of them exept Yoongi so you would just choose him.

"Uh, Yoongi" You choose. He smiles and then chuckles lowly. "Are you sure? He's cranky as hell if you wake him up" He comments.

You nod your head and he unties you.

Well, you have a room now!
---

You sit outside Yoongi's bedroom with tired eyes. "Yoongi, don't you dare lock the damn door" You glare as you hear him nearing the bedroom door.

Then you heard, it...he locked it. "If you're kicked out, you stay out" He grumples.

You sigh.