34

"Morning, Y/n" Taehyung smirks, looking up from the egg that he was currently cooking. You scratch your head and yawn.

"Morning" You rasp and sit down at the kitchen table. "Do you need a new bed?" Your brother asks and sets the egg on a plate.

You look at him in confusion but then understand what he was getting at. Your eyes go wide and quickly shake your head.

"W-why would ask th-tha-". "Oh come on Y/n, don't give me that fuckery, I could hear you loud and clearly" Taehyung says and shakes his head while sitting at the table.

"Oh whatever, I wasn't that loud" you glare. "Yeah okay, you weren't kidding when you said that you wanted the neighbors 4 doors down to hear you. I'm pretty sure Canada heard you, Y/n" The elder says taking a sip of orange juice.

You hit him on the shoulder and see Hoseok walk into the kitchen. He points at you and glares. "You!".

You raise an eyebrow at the black haired male. "You didn't let me get a lick of fucking sleep all last night. If you all are gonna fuck, go to a gas station bathroom or something because this is fuckery for fucks sake, fuck!" Hobi says as he kicks the table leg, making him wince shortly after.

You roll your eyes and stand up, you were already done with the stupid comments...and you knew just how to stop them.

"It's not my fault he fucks me good and deep, I couldn't help myself~"

"Okay Y/n...ew just... ew. You know what, I'm eating you little shit, get out of my fucking kitchen and talk about your 'daddy' somewhere else, thanks" Tae says and grimaces at you.

"Fine, Fine, I just hope someone can fuck you as well as Yoongi, you gay ass" You day and wink, before walking off.

"IM A DOM AND YOU KNOW THAT FUCKER" You hear as you put your hand on your doorknob.

"YOU ARENT WITH JUNGKOOK, TWAT" You call back as you slam your door close and lay down.

You didn't know where Yoongi was but you weren't worried, he probably went to the grocery or some-

"Baby, open the door, my hands are full" you hear the aforementioned say behind your closed door.

You smile and open your door to Yoongi holding two coffees from Starbucks.

You shake your head with a shit eating grin on your face. "You're a basic white bitch, you know that right?" You ask while leading him in.

"I am aware, love" He mumbles while setting the drinks down. You chuckle and sit on the bed.

"Did you get-". "Vanilla Bean Frappe, extra shot of espresso and two drizzles of chocolate? Yes, yes I did" The blonde says and winks at you.

You smile and hug him tightly, the elder planting a kiss on your head. "Does your ass hurt?" He whispers and you push him off.

You scoff and glare. "No, I can take a dick, thank you very much" You say while taking a sip of your frappe.

"That's not what virgins say". "I'm not a virgin anymore, doofus" you grumble. "Right, right".

"Bet You ten bucks Tae gets fucked by Jungkook tonight".

"Deal" Yoongi says and shakes your hand.
—-
You and Yoongi sit on your bed, playing Hole.io until you hear a bed creaking.

You put your phone down and look at the older. It was 10:00 pm and this was the moment you were waiting for.

"Hand the money over bud" you say and hold out your hand. The blonde slowly turns his head toward you with a confused expression.

"They're fucking, you owe me 10".

"Let's check and make sure" Yoongi glares and gets up and walks to where the bed creaking was coming from.

"JUNGKOOK~"

Yoongi and you both look at each other and snicker. "They couldn't wait until everyone was asleep?" You giggle.

"IM TALLER THOUGH HOW DID YOU-"

You knit your eyebrows together and look back at the door. "Is that a sex term that I don't know about?" You whisper.

"N-no.... that's weird...".

You open the door only to see Taehyung and Jungkook jumping up and down on the bed trying to touch the ceiling.

Jungkook looks at you and smiles. "Oh hey guys". The blonde and you lock eyes and begin to laugh.

"What the fuck?..." Taehyung asks, looking at the ravenette whom just shrugged his shoulders.

You take Yoongi's hand and run back to your room and shut the door. "And we thought they were fucking" You giggle.

"You owe me 10, angel"