35

This is the final chapter ladies and gents, I apologize but if you want, I can post a Q and A with the characters.

Remember not to be a silent reader, comment and vote ily

Today was a bad day...
It was a fucked up day

Let's rewind a bit shall we?

~Tuesday January 1, 2019 at 12:00pm~

"I win twat" You say as you put Hoseok into checkmate. "Damn, you definitely take after your brother" The elder glares.

"I'm proud" You smile and stand.

Ding dong~

"Y/N GET THE DOOR, IM TAKING A BUBBLE BATH" You heat Taehyung yell from the bathroom.

You roll your eyes and scoff as you walk to the door. "Wouldn't want your rubber duckies to get in a tizzy" You mumble as you put your hand on the doorknob.

The door opens, letting the cold breeze slip into the headquarters. His sky grey eyes stare back at yours, the black mask covering his mouth and a bit of his nose, his dark brown fringe covers his eyebrows only leaving the grey orbs noticeable.

Your breathing stops, the air getting caught in your throat. You felt your mouth go dry as it was agape. You wanted to melt under his fierce stare, laser beams coming out of his beady eyes, beginning to make your body heat up rapidly.

Your stomach twisted and made a nasty sound as you finally blink. You almost wanted to cry, you almost wanted to faint...

You almost hoped it wasn't your brother standing at the door.

"H-hui-"

He grabs your arm tightly and yanks you toward him. "Get in the fucking car, Y/n. You shouldn't be here" He growls.

He slams the door shut and drags you to his black car. Before he shoved you inside the front door of the house flew open.

"Bring her back, Lee".

Your head turns and you see Taehyung, Yoongi standing behind him with a pistol aimed at your brother.

A tear slips out your eye, the dams breaking. The river was going to flow out any time now. Your body was now stone cold, you felt frozen.

"No, she doesn't need to be around immature bastards. She's learning evil from you all and she needs to be safe with her family" Hui grits.

"This is her family Hui! IM HER BROTHER TOO!" Taehyung screams and stomps his foot as if he were 4.

"She needs to be with her real caring brother, Kim Taehyung. I don't believe you are her legal guardian either, therefore she is not safe to live with you. You all are nothing but fucking trouble... trust me, I would know" Your brother then begins to shove you into the car until you hear a gunshot.

Your head shoots toward Hui, thank god he was fine. Yoongi has purposefully missed just to scare Hui, it was a technique.

"Bring her back, Lee, or trust me, I have perfect aim and can kill you in one fucking go" Yoongi rasps.

"Why should I listen to you? You're no good, you never have done anything good for me nor her. So shut the fuck up before I shove your face i-"

"STOP, HUI. HE HAS TOO DONE SOMETHING FOR ME" You scream as tears rush fastly down your cheeks.

The elder let's go of you and looks at you. "Yeah, like what?" He glares.

"H-he..." you look down at your fingers as you pause. "He showed me what love is" You whisper.

Hui scoffs and then let's out a laugh drenched with pity. "LOVE? Y/N HE WAS TRYING TO KILL YOU AT FIRST, THEY WERE GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU. THEY ARE KIDNAPPERS. THATS WHAT THEU DO, THEY KILL. IF THIS WENT ANY FUTHER, YOU COULD END UP JUST AS FUCKED UP AS THEM. WHAT IF HE GOT MAD ONE DAY AND JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON YOU? THATS NOT LOVE".

You fall to your knees with a sob. You look up at Yoongi and see him put the gun down next to his hip. Taehyung has his head in his hands and was pacing around the front porch.

Hui was now crying too. "Come o-on Y/n, get in t-the car" He whimpers and picks you up, strapping you into the car.

You were crying in your hands as Hui drove away from the Headquarters. You wondered if this would be the last time you would ever see Yoongi... especially your brother, Taehyung.

Those 7 boys were your family, you loved them as your own and you weren't sure how everything would go from now on...

~Tuesday, January 1, 2019 10:00 pm~ (first person AND third person)

My parents are disappointed in me

My brother is angry and sad

And I

Well I don't know what I feel.

I can't cry anymore, I feel kind of numb and empty.

Nothing is there to feel and you were okay with that... you guessed

Was this really the end? No more Yoongi

No more cute little nicknames

No more feelings

Get ready for a sequel that I had no idea that I was coming out with :) anyway love y'all, the Q and A will be posted tomorrow:) ask questions on that chapter :))))))))) sorry for typos