25

Warning: Mild Smut ahead

Yoongi spins me, my hair flowing with me in the wind. He then makes me lean into his chest, my nostrils taking in his sweet scent.

The song had just ended and we were in our own land, the night calm, and the moon illuminating our faces.

Yoongi then starts to whisper into my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

It had been a long and fucked up night but this, in my mind, was the best way to end it.

I slowly move my head in the crook of his neck as he gently strokes my hair, our breathing at the same pace. "Let's stay like this for a while..." He mumbles.

You sit up in your bed and look around, realizing it was a dream. "Damn it" You grumble and lay back down, falling back into your deep slumber.

"J-Jungkook" You whimper. The ravenette slams into you, making hot tears stream down your cheeks.

The only sound at the moment was the inhuman sounds coming out of your alls mouths and the bed creaking, slaming against the wall occasionally.

He hits your sweet spot making lightning ripple up your spine and to your head, making your eyes roll back.

"P-please...ah~ I...m-". "Use words for me baby" The male grunts.

It took you a while to form actual words but you managed.

"F-fuck me until I can't walk....make me look bruised... mark me please, i'm all yours, daddy" You groan out. "Y/n..." Jungkook moans.

"Y/n...You okay?". Your body shoots up, beads of sweat trickling down your forehead.

You then set your head in your hands, breathing heavily. A sudden hand touches you, making you flinch.

You look up and see Jungkook with a worried expression. "Y/n? Are you okay" He asks then touching your cheeks seeing that they were cherry red.

Your eyes go wide and you slam back into your headboard. "I-i'm not ready" You stutter, hiding behind your hands once again.

"For breakfast? You've been asleep for 13 hours, I just assumed that you were hungry, baby" He hums.

You jolt back at the nickname. You start to shake your head, tears streaming down your face.

"Jungkook did you wake- Y/n! What's the matter?" You hear Yoongi excalim.

"I don't know, I asked if she was okay and started acting scared of me" The younger says.

"I'll take care of it, go eat" Yoongi says. The ravenette then walks out, closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong, princess?" Yoongi mumbles, crouching down next you and putting an excess piece of hair behind your ear.

You don't answer but just sniffle instead. The blonde takes your hands off your face and pouts at the sight.

"Awee, what's the matter, petal?" He whispers and takes you into his embrace, letting you sob in the crook of his neck.

"Sh,sh,sh. It's all okay, I'm here" The elder mumbles. You look up at him with big teary eyes, making him break.

"Awe, don't look at me like that, darlin', you're gonna make me wanna squish you" He says and smiles softly.
---

"So apparently she had a...how would you say this without it sounding horny?.." Yoongi thinks as the rest of the males stare at him in shock.

"Well basically she just had an unwanted wet dream about Jungkook and it apparently traumatized her" The blonde shrugs.

"O-of me?" Jungkook chokes out. "Of you" Yoongi says bluntly. "Why? I mean...I don't have a problem with it but- why?!" The ravenette rambles on.

The elder rolls his eyes, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Anyway, she's tramatized and you need to figure out how to make her not afraid of yo-"

"YOONGI~" All the men hear you scream and the aforementioned rushes to your bedroom.

"What's up, princess?" He asks, crouching down next to you and offering a small smile.

"I just wanted to see your handsome face" You say and put your palm on his cheek, your thumb rubbing it.

The blonde then puts a hand on your wrist, making your thumb pause. "I always want to see your pretty face, Y/n, don't try to flatter me with your unknowing ways" Yoongi jokes.

"Unknowing ways my ass" You glare and take your hand back. The male takes his thumb and rubs it across your bottom lip.

"Hey now, don't make such dirty words come out of such a pretty mouth, love" He glares back playfully.

You lick his thumb making him jerk back. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, babe" Yoongi says and stands, brushing himself off.

"Anyway, do you need anything else, sweetheart?" He asks. You shake your head with a shit eating grin.

"Well, I have to go talk with everybody but I can send Taehyung in here if you'd like" The elder offers.

You nod. "Yeah...That's fine" You say and with that the male walks out.
---
"Checkmate mother fucker" Taehyung says, tipping over your king with his queen.

"Shut up, I haven't played since I was little!" You grumble. "So about that dream..." The elder starts.

You look at him with wide eyes, your breathing haults. "You know, Y/n..." His eyes turn a bit dark.

"Jungkook doesn't like you in that way....he will never like you in that way" He grits, gripping the pawn piece tighter each word.

You start to nod. "N-no. I k-know. I don't want him t-to like m-me like that, I promise. You have a better chance than me and i'm glad" You offer a face, forced smile.

The blondes eyes undarken and he leand back and smiles. "Really? You think so?".

"Oh, Tae. I know so" You say. All the sudden he leans over the chess board and hugs you tightly.

"I'm sorry I was harsh...I just....really like him and I want him to be mine and only mine..." the male whispers.

"I totally understand, good luck, and I will always support you" You say and actually smile.

Taehyung leans back. "Thank you" He mumbles. "Don't thank me, I love you and I have high respect for you...that's what sisters do"