33

Smut Ahead ❗️❗️❗️

"Beg"

You groan in response under the male. "P-please. F-fuck, I want you inside me, I want to scream your name so loud that the house 4 doors down from us will hear. I want you to give me bruises, let me feel you in my bones p-please, I-ineed you" You say in between moans.

You were on the verge of crying, your eyes welling a up a bit as you begged for the elder. "Look at my princess, begging for my thick cock so shamelessly. What a good girl~" Yoongi hums as he lines his cock up to your entrance after turning you over against the wall.

You arch your back as you felt the tip teasing your hole and couldn't help but to whimper. You looked completely helpless under that man and he loved it in every way.

Your cheek was against the wall, making it slightly cold, a tear had happened to slip out and was now making its way down your neck.

The blonde licks your ear and then slams into you without a warning. You let out a cry. He hadn't prepped you or even let you adjust to his size.

Yoongi wanted to fuck you raw

He lets out a slight growl in your ear, making you shiver and squeeze your eyes shut even tighter than they already were.

"O-oh my g-god, Y-Yoongi" You whimper. "Tell me when I can move" He raps.

After a couple seconds you decide you were ready so you give him a nod. The male begins to thrust in and out of you ever so slowly and all you could do was gasp.

He lets out little moans the faster he goes. "Come on babygirl, get slutty with me" He hums in your ear, making you let out a drawn out moan.

"Who do belong to, pretty girl?" He says now thrusting into you at a speed faster than light.

"Y-you, Y-Yoongi" You groan. "Good, hands and knees, kitten, let's do doggy style" The elder says, sliding out of you, making you whine but do as told.

He grabs a fist full of hair and yanks it toward him, making your head look up. Yoongi lets out huffs as he slams into your poor hole.

You were now crying from pleasure and didn't know how to show it. Tear marks going down your cheeks, your mouth agape, letting out sinful sounds, and your eyes fluttered shut.

"Look at my beautiful babygirl, want to ride daddy?" The blonde asks. You nod fastly and he goes to sit on the bed, his cock touching his stomach.

You wrap your legs around his waist and your hands around his neck. You slowly sink down onto his length, letting out a whimper.

You then start to roll your hips onto him as you set your head in the crook of your neck where you planted purple marks.

"Fuck kitten, where did you learn to do this so well, I though you were a virgin" Yoongi purrs, while he tilts his head to the side, giving you more access to his neck.

You give him a moan in response, speeding your hips up, to where your thighs began to burn.

"I-ngh, cum" You slur. The blonde nods and lets you realease.

Shortly after, he came as well. You both rode out your climaxes and flopped onto the bed, breathing heavily.

"You did so good baby~" Yoongi says, caressing your cheek and laying a small kiss on your temple.

"M' tired" you mumble. "Then go to sleep, love, nothing is stopping you"

First time writing smut, sorry that it was cringe.. lol