31

It had been two days and you were feeling better! Yoongi had helped you through it as well, he would always bring you sprite and binge watch Pretty Little Liars with you.

Boyfriend material, am I right?

You were now making yourself an egg at 7 in the morning. Yup, you got up early all because you couldn't go back to sleep.

You slide the egg onto a plate and then shuffle outside on the deck. The sun had just stared to rise.

You had always done this with Hui when you were little. You liked to be woken up in order for him and you to go outside and eat together.

It was had been satisfying to watch and not to mention beautiful. Hui would always comment that your grandmother was the sun and wanted to wake everyone up with her beauty and that you had gotten her beauty passed down in your genes.

You sigh at the thought as you dig into your egg. All the sudden someone sits next to you, non other than Min Yoongi.

"Why are you up so early, baby girl?" The male rasps. You shrug in response, not wanting to explain everything.

"Are you feeling better, love?" The blonde questions. You nod and look at him with a smile.

"Good, I'm glad".

"Why did you wake up?" You ask. "I couldn't go back to sleep so I went in your room to check on you but I noticed that you weren't there".

You smile, satisfied with his answer. "Angel?".

You look over at him surprised with the new nickname but as soon as you looked over, he held your chin and tucked a single strand of your hair behind your ear.

His eyes wander your face and closes the small gap between the two of you shortly after.

Your eyes flutter shut as you feel the males soft lips on yours. Soon, your hands tangle in his blonde locks as his hands cup your face.

Yoongi leans away and smiles as you get flustered. "I've wanted to do that for a while..." He rasps.

"I'm glad you did it" You mumble.
—-
"Ya'll mother fuckers better help me put up with tree" Hoseok glares, dragging in the large Christmas tree from the storage room.

"Okay,Okay, I'm coming" Namjoon says, rushing to help his hyung. "BITCH MOVE, IMMA FALL IF YOU HOLD IT THAT WAY, THE FUCK" The elder yells, almost tripping over his own feet.

"What's going on in here?" Jin asks with his hands on his hips. "Your boyfriend is being a dumbass, that's what's going on" Hobi deadpans, dropping the tree on Namjoons foot making him groan in pain.

The eldest looks around and puts his index finger to his lips. "Sh, that's our secret, you prick!" He whisper yells.

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Okay well can you help me, Namjoon has a broken foot now"

"Fuck me~" The other whines; rolling on the ground, holding his foot for some kind of comfort.

"Save that for later, babe" Jin says, lifting the tree and helping Hoseok place it in the corner.

"WOO" You say as you twist Yoongi around, making the Christmas lights untangle off him.

You had wrapped him up in them, so now you were fixing your mess. "I'm gonna puke" The blonde says bluntly.

"Oooh come on, no you aren't, we're almost done anyways" You say as you keep pulling on the lights, making him go around and around.

"See! All done!"

"Good job, Y/n!" Hoseok says taking the colorful Christmas lights from your hands and started to string them on the tree.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung were in the kitchen, baking ginger bread cookies, while waving their hips to Christmas classics.

"Rocking around the Chritsmas tree at nah nah part hop" Taehyung sings, mumbling a few words here and there.

"Wooo! Here we go, TaeTae, come on, dance with me" Jungkook says as the song gets to the chorus.

The two boys dance together, in their aprons, not giving a single shit about anything else.

"Don't you dare let those cookies burn, hoe" Jungkook whispers in Taehyungs ear.

"Not a chance, babe" He says back and spins the younger.

-back in the living room-

Jimin walks in and starts throwing fake snowballs at Yoongi and you dancing. Yes, you all were listening to the music from the kitchen so you all started to bust some moves.

You both scream and run behind the couch. "I shall saveth you" Yoongi says. "Please do, kind sir" You respond and the two of you giggle.

"Get back over here, you overly tall people" Jimin grits, tossing the snowball up and catching it.

Yoongi pops up from behind the couch with a pillow as a shield. "You shalln't take Yoongles junior the thirdeth down, evereth" he says...stupidly.

"I'm gonna take you down not just cause you told me not to but because you sound like a dummy and I wanna literally slap your blonde wig off your pin head" The small man glares.

"Who you callin pinhead, pinhe- OOF"

The blonde falls to the ground, his hands clutching his heart where he had just gotten struck by the mighty ball of fake fluffy snow.

"Shows you right for being 1 cm taller than me!" Jimin says and spits on the ground.

"Lil' J, out, peace"

You crawl over to Yoongi. "Are you okay- "

"YOU LET THE COOKIES BURN, YOU OWE ME 20!"