7

You wake up to the all too familiar door creaking open, your breath hitching a bit.

Jeon Jungkook walks in awkwardly, and smiles, scratching the back of his head.

He clears his throat.

"Oh, youre already up- u-uhm well! Breakfast is ready.." You stare at him, raising an eyebrow.

He was out of breath and it seemed that he was a bit fearful. "What?" He asks still breathing heavily.

"Um...are you going to untie me, Jungkook?" You ask with a slight chuckle.

"Oh...right" He says and unties you. He then of course puts the handcuffs on you and walks you to the large table.

"Good morning, Y/n" All of them say with a smile. You were taken aback.

You look around, eyes scanning for Taehyung.

Hoseok then speaks up.
"He's gone out" he smiles softly.

"Ah.." you hum and nod, taking a seat.
On the table sat biscuits and gravy, seemingly hot.

And then that's when something spectacular happened...

"I'm trusting you not to run away when I uncuff you, okay?" Jungkook says lowly in your ear as he unhooks the handcuffs off your wrists.

Your eyes light up and nod profusely. "Thank you" you mumbles, feeling your hands be freed once again.

You then begin to eat the prepared. You were confused to say the least, and finally the curiosity had gotten to you.

You decided to approach it as respectfully as you could.
"Why are you all treating me so nicely?"

Jimin shrugs. "When the boss isn't here, we try to make this hell of a place as reasonable as it can get" He says.

You look at him and knit your eyebrows in confusion.

Well this is new.

"You see, if we treated you like this infront of boss, he would kill us right along with you, but all the chances we get, we're gonna try to make you feel like this place isn't so bad" Jimin mumbles, smiling softly afterwards.

"So?! If you all help me get out of here, I could help you all out as well!!" Your eyes glow with excitement.

"No matter how 'free' we think we'd be, Boss would end up tracking us down. He's been in this business for years, Y/n." Namjoon sighs.

You stare blankly at them before snapping out of your daydream.
The front door had opened, signalling Taehyung was back.

In a blink of an eye, everyone scrambled to the proper posture as Jungkook cuffed you once again.

The male walks in with groceries in his hand and smiles. "Ah. The lady is up. Good. Also, Jungkook, I have a package for you. It came in the mail today" Taehyung gives Jungkook a small smirk before he waves a brown package around.

Jungkook stands. "Follow me" The elder mumbles, walking away with the other.

"Oh god. Will he ever stop?" Hoseok rolls his eyes. "I don't think so. Boss always gets what he wants won't hesitate until he's happy." Yoongi shrugs.

"What are you all talking about?" You ask, all of them looking at you.

"...Well. Boss is practically whipped for Jungkook but the poor boy doesn't know. Kind of pathetic if you ask me" Jin laughs.
---
Jungkook hesitantly walks into Taehyung's office, his hands folded behind his back.

The elder males smirk never once faltered, however it did seem to get more wicked by the millisecond.

"Open it" he husks, sliding the package to the ravenette.
Jungkooks eyes slowly fall to the plastic package before reaching for it.

He slowly opens it up, peering inside once done so.

Jungkook's eyes automatically widen at the sight.
He reached in, praying it wasn't what he'd thought it was.

The male then brings out a white and black maids costume.
It was strewn with strings of lace in various patterns.

"Sir?" He mumbles, eyes looking at the boss.

Taehyung had his hands resting comfortably in his pockets and his posture was relaxed a bit too much for this situation.

"I think they sent you the wrong thing..."

"No no! They sent me the right thing, Jungkookie!" The male smiles, walking over to the costume and eyeing it for himself.

"Am I supposed to give it to Y/n...?" Jungkook chokes out.

"No" the mafia pauses and bites at his bottom lip.
"It's for you"

---
2nd perspective

You groan, leaning your head back.

You were heavily parched. You made a big mistake by not drinking anything at breakfast, causing your mouth to be very dry.

You puff out your cheeks as you emit a sigh. Your throat felt fiery almost and it hurt to swallow.

The rusty old door opens, Yoongi peering at you before walking in.
"How are you?" He hums.

"I'm thirsty" You say, your voice suddenly cracking. He nods. "I'll go get you water, need anything else, peaches?" He asks raising a brow.

You shake your head, watching him walk back out.
You sigh. "Do they know what A/C is? Seriously, I'm burning up.." You complain.

Soon enough, Yoongi makes his way back in with a water, bringing it to your chapped lips.

You took many gulps of the substance before feeling your thirst be quenched and let him set the cup down.

Yoongi's eyes wander your feature, making you shift in your seat a bit.
His piercing stare made you feel uneasy.

What was he looking at?

You gulp as he opens his mouth to speak.
"I'm sorry..." he whispers, caressing your cheek.
You flinch.

"J-just leave" you mutter out, your voice barely even audible.

You didn't deserve to be confused by his actions all the time.
One moment he acts like a complete dick and then the next moment he wants to apologize.

You huff.
"Bastard"