19

(This book...it's almost over...not really but like...it's over in about 15 chapters lmao :))

You wake up and walk out of your room. No one was in the kitchen and there wasn't food on the table...

Where was everyone? "JIN? TAEHYUNG? YOONGI? JUNGKOOK? ANYONE?!" You call.

But there was no answer.
---

-Yoongi pov-

"STOP SAYING THAT SHE TURNED US IN, TAEHYUNG, SHE DIDN'T! IT WAS PROBABLY HUI, OH MY GOD" Yoongi yells glaring at Taehyung.

"Like Hui would ever do such a dumbass thing" The mafia glares back, sitting on the cold jail cell cot.

"Hui has done multiple dumbass things, why wouldn't this be one of them?" Hoseok asks from the cell next to them.

"Exactly!" Yoongi agrees. "Whatever, it was Y/n, I know it" The boss grits. "WHY DO YOU BLAME EVERY FUCKING THING ON Y/N?!" The blonde screams.

The truth was that Yoongi looked at you as a little sister but he didn't love you as a little sister...As you can see, he wasn't very good with feelings.

"BECAUSE, SHE'S THE NEWBIE, IT'S ALWAYS THE NEWBI-" Taehyung then gets shoved back onto the wall.

Yoongi was choking him.

"HEY,HEY,HEY,GET OFF OF EACH OTHER" The officer starts to yell. The blonde stops strangling Tae and sits on the cot.

All the sudden the officers radio clicks in. "We found a woman in their headquarters, she said she goes by Emily Snaggert, she ain't the one we're looking for, they don't have Y/n..." The radio speaks.

"Damn it. Wait, did the woman just live there, did they not kidnap her?" The officer mumbles.

"She said that she lived there with 7 other men and that they weren't related but they were her friends, what a slut".

That's when Yoongi felt his blood boil. He shot out of the cot and gritted his teeth.

"SHE IS NOT A FUCKING SLUT, DON'T JUST ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE LIVED WITH 7 OTHER MEN! EVER HEARD OF, YOU CAN HAVE BESTFRIENDS WITH DICKS AND NOT SUCK THEM?! YEAH THAT APPLIES TO THIS SITUATION, YOU FUCK TRUMPET" The blonde yells.

"Sir, i'm gonna have to make you calm domn and sit down, please don't be a disruption" The officer says.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sits down. "The girl just said that all the guns and weapons were hers and showed me her ID for them...those boys aren't guilty, we were mistaken" The radio says.

The officer glares. "Alright boys, i'm gonna let you out, but don't do any funny business"
---
Your pov:

Man, this gun contract comes in handy, dad was right!

You let the police out of the headquarters, proud of yourself. You mannaged to lie your way out...and suprisingly, you didn't stutter once.

You sit on the couch and let out a sigh of relief. "Time to catch up on Vampire Diaries" You say and get comfy.
---
All the sudden a pair of hands cover your eyes and a raspy voice mumbles a "Guess who".

"YOUR MOM~" You say and dab. "Oh my god, cringe" Yoongi says and lets you have your vision back by pulling his hands away.

"So~ you got out of jail I see" You stand and put your hands behind your back.

You smile cheekily, knowing that you clearly had gotten them out of this pickle.

"Yup, anyway imma eat". "UM ...no, no you arent, you have to thank someone for helping your situation" You glare.

He glares back playfully. "Oh right-" you start to nod, your smile widening. "Thanks Jin for buying groceries!" Yoongi says.

"WHAT?!" You exclaim. You scoff and stomp your foot like a toddler. "I'm the one that got you out of this dammed situation and you don't give me a single thank you? You just come in here and cover my eyes and say a stupid 'guess who'. Bitch, I got you out of jail and I saved you from having something on your record now-"

The blonde shoves you against the wall, his hands grasping your shoulders. A smirk then spread across his face.

"I know, I was just joking, thank you, Y/n" He leans in and gently kisses your forehead and walks away, leaving you completely dumbfounded.

You slide down the wall into a sitting position and hold your legs up to your chest.

Your ears and face both hot as fuck and your head was going in circles. Why the hell would this affect you this much?

He was your kidnapper after all