26

(This is pretty damn angsty lmao)

"GO Y/N!!!" The blonde yells as you wipe out all the stunt men. You flip over one then and wack them in the back of the head.

You then get to the section with moving targets. You fling knives, hitting them most of the time.

You get to the end, met with a gigantic hug from Yoongi. "You did great, baby girl" He mumbles in your ear.

Chills go down to your spine. He had never used that nickname before. "T-thank you" You say as the male lets go of you.

"Hey, Y/n! Wanna go out to lunch?!" Jungkook calls from the other end of the training court.

You look at the blonde next to you and he just rolls his eyes. "U-uh. Sure! I'll be ready in 30 minutes!" You call back and then give Yoongi one last hug and then run out of the training room to your bedroom.
---
"These are hella good fries" You say with a mother load of potatoe in your mouth.

"It's not good to talk with your mouth full, darling" Jungkook says, leaning over and swipes a piece of french fry off your cheek.

The tips of your ears go red. "Anyway, you said you needed to tell me something?" You mumble, now taking a bite of your burger.

The ravenette nods with a smile, then takes your hands from across the table.

"Y/n, would you believe me if I said that I loved you...almost obsessively?" He asks, rubbing your knuckles with his rough thumbs.

"U-um. N-no" You choke out, taking one hands back to wipe your mouth with a napkin.

"Well, I do, and I wanted to know if you shared the same feelings, Y/n L/n" the male rasps, offering a light smile.

You take in a sharp breath and take back your hands. "J-Jungkook" You stutter.

"Yes?".

"Y-you know I h-had that dream ab-about..." You look at him, not wanting to go any further with the question.

He smiply nods. "So why w-would you ask m-me that, k-knowing that I was c-completely traumatized from t-that?".

"You know I would never do such a thing without your consent, even if I did have your consent and i thought it wasn't the right time, I wouldn't do it, Y/n. That's the thing, I love you so much that I want what's best for you and no matter what you say, I will say what I think is best for you" He looks at you with huge, doe eyes.

You sigh and fiddle with your fingers on your lap. "I just don't know. Can I have some time to think? A lot is going on right now..." you mumble.

He nods. "I will wait for you, even if it takes days, weeks, months...even years"
---
I love you almost obsessively

Those 5 words replayed over and over in your mind. They haunted you like ghosts and basically poked at you ever since you had gotten home.

Did you love Jungkook?

Yes.

Did you love him in a relationship way?

That was the trickiest question of them all.

Did you love someone else more?

Ah. That was also a tricky one.

Who do you think you love other than Jungkook?

That was fairly easy

It was Min Yoongi

And that's exactly who walked in as if on que.

"How was your lunch thing with bunny boy?" The blonde asks, sitting on the end of your bed, rubbing your covered feet.

"Odd" You mumble into your bear stuffed animal. "Why is that, petal?" The male questions.

"He...may have c-confessed to me...but it's fine now, don't get mad" You explain.

"Did...did he ask you out...?" Yoongi asks slowly. "Kinda...he asked me if i felt the same as he did".

"And you responded...?"

"I said to give me some time since times are rough right now" You say lowly.

"So you do like him?" Yoongi asks. "I never said that...but I never said I did. I don't even know just because of this other person. He stabbed my heart and made it flutter more than Jungkook ever could".

The elder looks down and nods. "Understandable" He says barely above a whisper.

"Y/n...have you ever...liked someone but they liked someone else...?" Yoongi asks.

"Back in middle school, why?" You ask, putting a hand on the elders shoulder.

"What did you do about it?". "Well I sort of just dealt with it. I couldn't get in the way of them just because of a crush" You explain.

He nods.

"Who else do you like, Y/n?".

You get wide eyed and slowly turn to look at him, pale as a sheet of paper...basically matching Yoongi's skin.

"U-uhm...I don't think I should tell you" You mumble. "Why do you not trust me" He asks, locking eyes with you and inching closer.

"N-no that's n-not why" You stutter, falling onto your pillow, allowing the blonde to completely crawl ontop of you.

"Then why can't you tell me, baby girl? Scared I'll tell?" The male rasps in your ear.

"N-no i-it's because..." You pause.
Yoongi tilts his head, his eyes never leaving yours.

"It's because it's you"