3

The night was pitch black and cold. The tiny white dots of light scattered in different variations up in the sky were the only things brightening the world.

All of the men piled out of the car, retrieving the girl before walking inside the old, rusty building.

It was quite dim and empty inside, the only object inside was a long-ish table, being a sad excuse for decoration. "Jungkook, Jimin, check her for her phone, credit card and ID. Afterwards please take her to her assigned room and get her ready" Taehyung instructs.

The two nod, taking the girl to one of the back rooms.

Taehyung looks at the other men and starts to spit out orders. "Jin I'll need you to go gas up the truck. Hoseok, go set up cameras in her room and attach a tracker to her. Namjoon, activate our security system outside, make sure the movement monitors are live. Yoongi, I need you to lock up your weapons however keep a knife on you, the girl is braver than I anticipated" the leader grits.

All the men nod and separate to begin their designated assignments. The last male smirks and walks to his office.

He cracks his knuckles and turns on his computer.

"Papa's Scooperia got an update?!?!"
---

Jungkook quickly ties a rope around your wrists, Jimin nodding at him once he's finished.

The youngest stands and dusts himself off. Jungkook grabs the girls' phone and student ID.

"Thanks Jimin" The ravenette says and the two high five before deciding to meet back up with Taehyung.

The two men gather inside the office prepared to get knew orders shot at them.

"Jimin, get all the stuff you gathered from Y/n and give it to Hoseok, he will bring her information up and then tell him to bring the files to me" Taehyung instructs.

The aforementioned grabs the stuff out of Kook's hands and scurries out of the Mafias' office.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung waiting for a job. "Jungkook...could you get me a hot chocolate?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook sighs. "Do you not think I can do tougher jobs?" Jungkook scoffs.

He was seriously sick of getting the sissy jobs. Capturing people was easy  considering he had large biceps. He had always overpowered the victims due to his large muscles and it made the job overly easy.

That's all he ever did besides run regular errands. It was just too simple for him. Jungkook wanted a challenge, he wanted an exciting job, not one that made hot chocolate for his boss and got Panda express for him every 5 minutes.

"Excuse me? What the hell do you think you're talking about?!" Taehyung grumbles. "I am always the one to do the easy stuff, I could do other things,ya know!" He exclaims.

"Easy things?" The boss scoffs. "Tell me Jeon Jungkook...you think your job is easy? " Taehyung glares.

"...Yes, Yes I do" He replies. "Well let me tell you a lil something, YOUR JOB IS NO WHERE NEAR EASY!" The boss yells.

The younger flinches a bit.

"YOU CALL KIDNAPPING PEOPLE EASY?!? KILLING PEOPLE IS EASY? STEALING FROM SHOPS IS EASY?Come back when you have an actual concern, Jungkook"  The mafia scoffs leaning back into his office chair.

"B-but sir! I'm too strong for everything causing this rank in the job to be too simple"

"We need you to be strong, Jeon. Do you think I would pick Yoongi to be the weapon carrier if he shot himself in the leg every now and then?".

Jungkook shakes his head. "Exactly, I would not let Hoseok even try to be the kidnapper, they would get out of his grasp in a heart beat. Scrawny ass" the elder shakes his head.

"I'm just saying it's boring being able to do something with such ease" Jungkook says.

"It's not easy, we just went through this". "No, i'm saying that it's boring, sir. It's easy due to my muscles. I understand the job isn't easy..." The male sighs.

"Well, right now I can't do anything about it, so either deal with it, or I can get you out of here in a matter of seconds. You decide" Tae glares.

The maknae sighs and nods. He walks out and drags himself to his room.

-Meanwhile-

Hoseok types fastly, hacking into your account. Jimin stood behind him, watching with curiosity.

"Y/n L/n~" Hoseok whispers finally getting into your accounts. "She's 22...and Hui's sister" Hoseok mumbles.

"Obviously dumbass, that's why we caught her" Jimin scoffs. "I was just thinking outloud, put your dick down" Hoseok huffs.

"Lemme just print these and then you can go hand these to Taehyung once they are stapled together" Hoseok says.

Hoseok prints the papers out and hands them to Jimin. "Here, take these" the older says and Jimin takes them, walking back to the office.

"Here you go, boss" Jimin says. Taehyung nods but then looks back at Jimin. "Damn it" He says.

The older looks at his boss curious. "I forgot to tell Jungkook to bring me back hot chocolate...so could you please?" He says.

Jimin huffs, "fine"
---

Taehyung scrolls through the pictures of multiple outfits on his computer and smirks.

He was just online shopping...

"I should get this one for Jungkookie" He says and buys it.

It was a maids outfit