1. Purple: Finding Mr. Perfect by BeauQueen

Whatpad Name: BeauQueen

Tittle: Finding Mr. Perfect

Genera(s): Short Story, Teen Fiction and Romance

Personal Message to the audience:

It's awesome to be here. I'm proud of my book and hope to share it with others who like teen fiction and romance.

Synopsis: 

 Kylie Hawthorne, who's a tomboy and very idealistic thinks she found her Mr. Perfect the moment she gave Noah Kress a pencil in class. Its all rainbows and unicorns. Not quite. Ian Sinclair, her worst nightmare is the opposite of everything on her checklist. And yet, she can't help but be drawn to someone she's supposed to hate. He's ruining the all of Kylie's plans. Mostly because maybe the Mr. Perfect she's been looking for has been right in front of her all along.

Snippet: 

"I would have never imagined this happening, even in my wildest dreams," I blurted out loud in a whisper into his ears, circling my arms around his neck.

"Me either," he whispered, his voice hinting a smile on his lips. "But then, you never know what would happen in your wildest dreams."

Good point.

A funny thought, though not appropriate at a time like this. Ian smelled like coconuts and I strangely liked it.

We stayed like this for a while, with me in his arms, my head resting on his shoulders while wondering if the universe was out of its mind. It was, because as I pulled away and caught him off guard, my heart throbbed in a painful rhythm as I glanced at his face bathed in the disco lights. Again, this feeling. Without realizing it, eyes intensely locked onto each other, our faces slowly seemed to inch in, our lips wavering.

Just then, the lights flickered on, indicating that the dance was over. We awkwardly stepped away from each other, like stiff bricks ungluing themselves.

"You, uh, had something in your hair," Ian casually said, taking out a piece of confetti from all the decorations I've done today, shortly leaving me dumbfounded after he left.

And that was how my Friday night ended. 

 >>>Click the external link on the right hand side to take you to the full story<<<

Panel Comments: 

Beckyking87: “I believe a lot of people could probably relate to this book" 

ThirteenthChild: “... I really enjoy it. It has good grammar, a good plot, and a really unique idea.”

viogirl9: "It had an interesting twist. The writing is a little bit immature, but the plot and drive away from the cliché popular boy with not-so-popular girl interested me and made me want to read more.”