Interview with LesleyChance: Blue Category Winner

Whatpad Name: LesleyChance

Tittle: Neverport Mystery

Genera(s): Fantasy, Mystery/ Thriller 

1. When I heard that I won UGC I felt shocked and dumbfounded. :)

2. My journey on Wattpad's been interesting to say the least. I joined thinking I would read a few stories and ended up writing a few as well. :) I have to say my happiest moment had to be when I got my first comment on Neverport Mystery, though. :)

3. I haven't really felt like my story was never given a chance to be discovered, but I did join UGC to try and get it noticed a bit more. :)

4. I actually wrote Neverport Mystery for a writing competition and to get my piano teacher to stop harassing me to write something. :)

5. My biggest challenge as a writer would be making time for writing, but the biggest challenge of this story would definitely be connecting all the things I want in it, fixing plot holes and overall getting through the writer's block.

6. Another hobby I have would definitely piano- finished my grade 10 exam in June. :) That's pretty much the extent of my accomplishments in piano.

7. I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who took the time to read this, skim over it and harass me to write more. :) I really couldn't have done it without them.

And a really big thank you to my piano teacher who told me if I enjoyed it to do it- and got on my back about writing until I actually did something I wasn't embarrassed of. :)

>>>Click the external link on the right hand side to take you to the full story<<<

Jouney in this Competition:

Started with 97 reads and 27 votes.

Ends with 542 reads and 110 votes.