Seduction Mode (Smut/Lemon)

CONNOR X SUBMISSIVE READER

----

"You are being signed on a new mission" Says the head officer.

"We just had a mission yesterday!" Complains Hank as he grumbles profanity.

"Well your going on another one! But, it will be doing most of the work" He says as he points at Connor. Connor raises a perfect eyebrow as he stands very professional.

"seductive mode will have to be activated" He says as he hands Connor a book.

"Scan this" He demands, and Connor automatically scans it, learning erotic doings.

Hank looks disgusted as he watches Connor hold the book, an android seducing? Connor hands the book back after a couple seconds, fixing his tie like he always does.

"Y/N is at the bar a couple blocks down the road, she is your target" He says to Connor, Connor nods in response as Hank fake gags.
----

"I can't belive they are making you do this" Hank sighs as him and Connor walk down the pavement in Detroit. Snow covers the ground and buildings in thin sheets. Connor and Hank are making their way to a bar, where the suspect is supposedly at.

Connor has been told to seduce Y/N to get infromation about Jericho, she is assumed to be working with the diviants. Connor had to study an erotic book to learn how to seduce to do this mission. He didn't complain of course.

"I'll stay out here...you do what you gotta do" Hank says in an awkward way as he spots a little burger stand.

"I'll be there" Hank chuckles as he scatters away. Connor does a one sided smile at Hank.

Hope he doesn't eat anything to bad for his health.

Connor walks into the bar, ignoring the "No Androids" sign on the windows and door. Nothing will stop him from completing his mission. Some drunk males stare at Connor in disgust. Connor ignores the stares and scans the bar for the target.

Y/N is sitting at a table alone, with a glass of wine right beside her, it doesn't seem to be drunken much, she must not be very intoxicated. Connor curses under his breath as he remembers that he has his uniform on still, he was told to change to not be suspected.

I should of noticed that when people stared at me, oh well.

Connor sighs and slowly starts to walk up to Y/N, thinking about the erotic book on the way. Y/N looks up and softly gasps, seeing the android approaching.

"What do you want..?" She asks as he crosses her arms. He stays silent as he points beside her.

"May I sit?" He asks. she sighs and slowly nods.

"Yes...?" He sits beside her, pretty close may I add. She slightly gulps and nervously laughs.

"So uhh... What do you want Connor...? Im still gonna say im not part of Jericho, cause Im not" She grumbles and looks away. He stares at her.

SEDUCTIVE MODE ACTIVATED--

"Im not here becuase of that.." He smirks. She stares at him. Feeling her heart pump faster at his smirk.

"T-Then what are you here for?" She asks him shyly. He slowly places his hand on her thigh, and rubs. She shivers but tries not to make any noise. He softly grips some of her hair and twirls it.

"Your very pretty Y/N...I can't keep my eyes off you" He says seductively and rubs slowly up her thigh. She gulps and lets out a little breath. He smirks at his little success and gets closer to her. She stares at him and slowly gets turned on at his stare.

He slowly makes her stand up as she lets him. He gets close to her ear.

"Wanna go to your house baby?" He rubs her arm softly. She gulps and slightly nods.

"O-Okai" She can't say no to his handsome face, well, and hot body. They walk out of the bar and make their way to her house, which is about two blocks away.

Hank stares at them from acrossed the street.

"Eww...thats just eww" He gags.

----
WARNING - LEMON AHEAD

They enter the house, Y/N locks the door as she feels Connor staring a hole through the back of her head. She turns around slowly and stares.

"I-I, uhh..." He suddenly picks her up and sets her on her kitchen counter, grinding into her in the process.

She gasps and grips onto his blazer as he leans into her.

"You tell me everything you know about Jericho, and maybe I'll consider doing this more than once.." He whispers into her ear as she shivers.

"B-But I don't know about Jericho!" She lies. He hums and slowly lifts up her shirt.

"Your lying Y/N~" He says and lifts her shirt over her head. She blushes and stares at him.

"I-Im not...you know what? I'll teach you how to not listen to your program.." She says as she puts her arms around his neck.

He stares at her confused.

"I don't have any emotions-" He stops talking as she kisses him deeply. She deepens the kisses and grips onto his blazer. He slowly kisses back while his LED glows yellow.

She moans as she kisses him deeper and makes him come closer. He suddenly feels a new emotion as he quickly rips off her pants and picks her up. She gasps and he quickly walks upstairs.

"which one is your bedroom?" He says impatiently, she points to a door. he quickly goes to it and kicks the door open. He sets her on the bed and quickly takes off his blazer.

She blushes a dark red as his cheeks turn blue. She grips him closer after he takes off his pants, with him only in his boxers and her in her panties and bra.

He slowly unclips her bra and squeezes her breasts, liking the feeling of them. She shakily moans as he licks circle's around her nipple. She rubs rus his buldge through his boxers, he gives off a soft moan as he feels more new emtions under his stomach. He groans and takes off his boxers.

He slowly takes off her panties as she gasps. He gets low and softly licks her clit. She gasps and grips his perfect hair. He loves the taste of her, he's glad he was programmed with taste buds.

he eats her out, she slowly gets close to her climax. He suddenly stops, she pouts and looks down at him.

"W-Why did you stop?" She asks him shakily. He quickly gets back above her and positions himself. She blushes red as she stares a him.

"Y/N, a-are you sure you want to..." She nods and smiles.

"Yes Connor..." she smiles as she squrims her hips around in anticipation. He slowly puts himself inside her. (IM FUCKING SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS) She yelps out as he slowly thrusts. He moans shakily and grips onto the bed sheets.

He goes faster as she moans shyly, gripping onto his hair. He's lucky he doesn't feel pain, because it feels like shes gripping hard. He suddenly turns her around so her face is in the bed, she moans into the bed as he goes faster.

"Y/N, y-you feel good~" He moans out as he feels a liquid drop from his eyebrow. Ho goes faster out of instinct as she climaxes, rather loudly. Since he can't really climax, he slowly stops. He still felt a lot of pleasure though, as I might add.

She drools as he slowly turns her around. he smirks and lovingly kisses her lips, she smiles at this.

"I-I love you Connor" She says softly. He kisses her cheek, nose, than forehead.

"I love you too Y/N" He says as he cutely cuddles her. She smiles and giggles as she cuddles him back, not wanting to let go.

Well shit, better not let Cyberlife know about this.

----

Ayeeee! I finished it after like maybe in one hour? 😂Hope you guys enjoy my first lemon with Connor. Request! And comment your thoughts!☺️