Cutie Curly (Request) (Smut/Lemon) (AU)

Connor_ace

TEENAGE CONNOR X READER

----

After the revolution between humans and androids, people have been requesting new models, but born deviants. They are born with emotions. Cyberlife liked the idea, so they did.

The AS800, a teenage version of AK800, a highly requested android model. Of course, from teenage girls and parents who want a teenager for a child. (who would want a teenager for a child😂)

Y/N has always wanted to meet an android in person, and now she can. Her parents have decided to finally let her outside the house normally. Before she was only aloud outside once a month, but since shes sixteen, her parents made a change.

She's happy about that change, she gets to talk to deviants! She's always wanted to go on walks in the city park, to watch kids and meet androids, and now she can!

----

Y/N Is sitting on her bed, looking out the window. The sun shining, surprisingly for Detroits weather, and hardly any clouds in sight. The universe is just telling her go outside, and that is what she planned to do.

She can never let her parents see her with or around an android, they would lock her in her room for years. They disapprove of androids, think they are bad things. They are obviously wrong, but she's not going to tell them.

She jumps off the bed, putting her summer clothes on and fixing her hair neatly. She sprints down the stairs, being careful not to trip as she makes it to her shoes. She quickly puts her shoes on, yelling bye to her parents before slammig the door shut.

She didn't mean to shut the door so loudly, but her excitment just overwhelmed her. She started to walk down the road, towards the city park. The sun rays feel hot on her skin, she sighs and blows her hair out of her face.

----

She sits at a bench, it making a creaking sound as she sat. She sighs in relief at the beautiful sight of nature, leaves flowing and little kids playing together.

This is the life...I wanna do this every day.

She slightly yelps as a ball hits her foot, taking her off guard. A little girl comes running, quickly picking it up.

"I-Im sorry miss!" She squeals out slightly bowing.

"Its okay" I say sweetly at the girl with pigtails. She smiles a toothy smile and then retreats, running to a little fluffy dog. I smile as I watch her, wanting to be that age again. I watch her for a little while, watching her throw the ball and then the little dog brings back.

The little girl goes out of view, making Y/N sad becuase she was now not occupied. She looks around, sadly not seeing any androids, or humans, to talk to. Only a couple kids and adults, why would she talk to adults.

She sighs, wishing she brought her phone. Oh wait, her parents won't let her have one. She sighs in annoyance, kicking a rock across the pavement that was near her foot. She messes with hair as she looks for something, or someone to company her.

She hears slight movement behind her. Her eyes widen, looking behind her in one swift movement. Her hair gets in her face, but she doesn't mind as she looks for what caused the sudden sound.

No one is there, no dog, cat, android, unicorn, nothing. She suddenly sees movement by a tree close by. Seeing a face going behind the tree. She sits up, going over to the specific tree. She hears more movement, getting closer. She quickly looks behind the tree, seeing no one. Is she going mad?