Donut Stealer (Request)

Skillet_fan_Weirdo

CONNOR X REBEL READER

----

Y/N walks into a grocery store, looking like a normal girl maybe just buying some candy or coffee. She starts to walk over to an isle with her hands in her ripped jeans pockets. She looks over at a isle with some doughnut boxes. She licks her lips and glances around.

Connor and Hank walk into the same grocery store, Hank just wanting some doughnuts. Connor holds his hands in front of him as he walks with Hank to the doughnut isle. Y/N sees them and slightly gasps as she stops reaching for the doughnut box she wanted.

She looks down and twiddles her thumbs as they walk close to her. Hank reaches for a box of doughnuts as Connor scans Y/N, Thinking she looked suspicious.

Y/N L/N
Criminal Record- shop lifting, stealing from person.

Connor hums quietly as his LED flickers yellow. He stares at Y/N, he better keep an eye on her. Y/N looks up to see the AK800 Connor staring at her.

"h-he suspects something! Oh god!" She gulps and reaches for a doughnut box as Hank starts to walk away with a box. Connor walks away with Hank as Y/N slowly walks to the cashier.

Y/N watches as Hank puts his doughnut box to pay for it. Y/N starts to breathe heavily as she gets closer to the other cashier. She suddenly starts to sprint out of the grocery store with the box.

"Hey!" the chasier yells at her as the door slams behind her. Hank and Connor sprint into action right after the cashier yells. Y/N runs as fast as she can, but obviously she can't outrun an android for long.

"Connor go on without me! I-I need a breath" Hank breathes heavily as he stops. Connor nods and keeps running to catch up to the girl.

Y/N gasps as she ends up in an allyway, with no way out but up, with a ladder. Connor catches up behind her as she quickly turns around.

"P-Please!! I-Im hungry! please..." She cries out and whimpers as she covers her face. Connor looks at her with a little sympathy, he slowly backs away as Hank gets there.

"The fuck are you doing Connor!? Get her!" Hank yells at the android.

"Yes, Lieutenant" Connor states as Y/N gasps. She quickly climbs up the ladder as she drops the doughnut box in the process. Connor goes after her, grasping her foot as she yelps. She tries to kick him off, struggling to stay on the ladder.

Y/N kicks Connors face, making him let go of her foot and gripping at his nose. Blue blood comes out of his nose as he keeps following her. Hank follows behind them, blue blood dripping onto his face.

"Eww fuck" He states.  Y/N gets onto the roof as Connor is right behind her, she pushes Connor. He stumbles back as Hank follows Y/N close to the edge. Y/N pushes Hank over the edge, he yells and grips onto the edge.

Connor quickly goes to The girl and pushes into her, trying to get her hand into handcuffs from his pocket. He accidentally pushes her to hard and she goes off the ledge as well, struggling to stay on.

Connor looks between both of them, scanning.

Y/N - 21% living risk

Hank - 90% living risk

Connor quickly goes after Y/N helping her up as Hank quickly gets himself back up the ledge. No one deserves to die, Connor thinks to himself. Y/N gasps as she lands into Connors arms as he pulls her up.

She blushes a bright pink as they stay there. Connor lets go of her with a little shy look as Hank goes to them. Hank smacks Connor upside the head as he grumbles.

Hank quickly grips Y/N and starts to push her towards the ladder. She looks back at Connor as Connor gives her a sympathized look.

----

Y/N is sitting at a bench, while Connor is standing close to her to guard her. He plays with his coin as he watches you, you watch him in delight. He balances the spinning coin on
His fingertips, fliping it up in the air every now and then.

"How do you do that?" you ask him
Out of curiosity. He stops flipping his coin.

"Reflex" he answers. She nods and sighs as she crosses her arms and pouts.

"I wish I could do that..." She says and watches as a person walks by a window. Hank is making a report and talking to other police officers in the other room, so it's going to take a while for him to come back.

He looks at her while his LED flickers yellow to blue.

"Want me to teach you?" He asks her and sits beside her. She blushes a light pink as he sits beside her.

"U-Uh, sure?" She studders.

He gives her an extra coin and places it in her left hand. She moves her fingers in the right position, and flicks the coin to the right hand. She gasps in surprise.

"Woah..." He smiles as she looks surprised. After about five minutes later he lets her try it herself.

"hmm.." She tries to do it herself, flicking the coin from left to right. She messes up and drops the coin.

"Dammit..." She pouts and reaches for it, while he reaches for it as well.

"O-ooh!" she blushes as their hands accidentally touch. (clichè) His cheeks go slightly blue as he stares at her. She quickly takes her hand off of his.

"I-Im sorry..." she studders and covers her face. He gives a slight chuckle as he picks up the coin.

"It's alright Y/N" He says and puts the coin in his pocket.

They hear loud yelling in the other room, and she starts to get scared. Connor senses this and frowns.

"What is wrong?" He asks her softly. She sniffs as a tear runs down her cheek.

"I-I don't want to go to jail..." She sniffs again. He smiles softly and his LED flickers yellow. He pats her back.

"Your not going to jail Y/N" She slowly looks at him.

"I-Im not?" She leans into him and rests her head on his chest, he blushes baby blue. He slightly nods and slowly hugs her, not knowing what to do.

"Y-Yeah, Hank is working it out I bet" Connor says with a smile as she looks up at him. She softly smiles and notices that they are hugging. She blushes and awkwardly giggles.

"E-hehehe..." He kisses her forehead.

"Do you have a family to go to or anything?" She frowns.

"N-No...." He frowns at her and pets her hair. "I bet Hank will let you stay at his house for a while, I will most likely be there most of the time" She smiles and hugs him tighter.

"Oh thank you!" She smiles and kisses his cheek, he chuckles and blushes a darker blue.

Maybe this is the start of something new?

---

Heyyyyyyy!😂love you guyss!!!😂😂hope you liked it😊