Flowers In bloom (Request) (Fluff Short)

BlackemFine

CONNOR X DEPRESSED READER

Note: this is a kinda short fluff about a break up. <3

——

Y/N stares out the window, letting her head rest on her arm. She stares at the clear bright day sun, letting the hot tears run down her cheeks.

She feels empty, this day being pretty, but not for her. He/she had to leave her, leave her for a slut that is her sister. She stares at her feet, feeling the hard wood table on her arms.

She sighs quietly, hearing a little ring at the door. She looks up, staring at the door that is just a few feet away from her. Who could it be?

She slowly stand up, making her way to the door and laying her hand on the door nob. She wipes the tears from her eyes, then slowly turns it, opening it up to see one of her friends, Connor.

Her day suddenly seems to brighten, her smiling and feeling little tingles in her chest.

"Connor!" She giggles out, brushing her hair behind her ear shyly. He smiles at her, noticing that her happiness is growing tremendously.

"May I come in?" He asks politely to his friend. She nods quickly, walking out of his way as he enters her little house. She still feels a little sad, but she doesn't say anything about her emotions.

"Y/N, what is the matter? Your stress levels are quite high for your joyous manor" He states, looking at her with a concerned expression. She sighs quietly, feeling the little bit of happiness leave her. She thinks of her ex boyfriend/girlfriend.

She feels a single tear run down her cheek, feeling arms quickly wrap around her in a nice soft hug. She stays quiet for a minute, feeling her heart jump from the embrace. She slowly hugs back, feeling his chin brush the top of her head.

"Please don't cry Y/N, it saddens me..." He mutters into her soft hair, making her lips turn into a soft smile. Her eyes still show her sadness as he lets her go, him letting his finger glide under her eye to wipe the tear away.

She feels her cheeks burn slightly, liking the affection she was getting from the android.

"Tell me, what is the matter?" He asks, softly pushing her down into the chair she was sitting in, him sitting in the chair closest to her.

She rubs her arms, looking away from the adorable android. She did not want to talk about it at the moment, but knowing Connor he will most likely keep asking until she spills it.

So she tells him.

----

After the explanation on the saddening breakup, Connor feels an ache in his chest. He doesn't understand the sensation, but he just wanted to hug the girl in front of him for hours.

"Y/N that's..." He mutters, seeing that the girls stress levels was rising, so as her sadness. He stands up, getting back closer to her and setting his hands on her shoulders.

He thinks on what they could do to lower her stress levels. He thinks on what she likes, looking out the window and seeing her little garden in her backyard.

"How about-" He starts, looking down at her as she sniffs from the crying.

"-We go garden" He says softly, her standing up and thinking for a moment. She looks up at the android, smiling softly.

"I-I wouldn't mind that" She says, him taking her hand and leading her outside. She feels her heart jump like earlier, feeling their hands collide. He doesn't seem to mind, while her stomach is filled with butterflies.

They make their way outside, her feeling the light on her skin. She liked the feeling, letting her brain clear. She gets the watering can while he gets the little shovel. They kneel close to eachother as he pulls weeds and she waters her F/F (favorite flowers).

She sighs as she waters them, feeling her soul calm. He looms at her, seeing that her stress level goes down. He smiles, feeling a bright feeling in his chest. He liked the way she was calming.

He pulls another weed, feeling dirt fly and get on his uniform. He makes an annoyed face as she looks at him, laughing at him.

"Oh, is that funny?" He chuckles with a smirk, throwing some dirt at her. She gasps, smirking back and grabbing dirt. She quickly scrambles up, letting the water can drop as she throws some dirt at him.

She quickly runs, him following with more dirt in his hand. They laugh with eachother, Y/N feeling bright feelings in her body.

This really cheered her up.

----

Writing this made me cry for some reason😭😊 it was just so cute to write! While I was writing this, I was listening to "Replay - Julia & Tyler - " Version, oh it's so cute!!~