His New Emotions (Request) (Smut/Lemon)

Tinykiten

CONNOR X DOMINATE READER

----

"I've been ordered to take you alive, but I won't regret being violent" Connor says as he steps out into the open, holding a gun directly at Markus.

"What are you doing?" Markus asks him as he steps closer.

"Your one of us" Connor shoots past Markus without saying words, purposely trying to scare him.

"Stay back!" Connor orders.

"It's time to see who you really are" Connor shakes the gun he's grasping as Markus steps closer, his hands out in front of him. Connor grips the gun tightly as he yells.

"I will not hesitate to shoot!" markus steps closer.

"Have you ever thought, that you were alive Connor? Do you want to be free Connor?" Markus takes another step closer to shakey Connor.

Connor says nothing as his grip lossens on the gun.

"Whats it gonna be, Connor" Connors mechanical heart beats faster as he realizes the truth. He slowly starts to see red sharded walls appear, saying to stop Markus.

My programming...

He slowly walks over to the wall, but looks back to see his normal body still staring Markus down, he will have to make this quick. He punches the wall with all his might, again and again. The wall starts to shatter, little red shards everytime he comes in contact.

He kicks, pushes, all he can do to take down the red wall. (fire wall?) All of a sudden it shatters into millions of pieces, Connor is free.

Connor lowers the gun and puts it in his pocket.

"They're going to attack Jericho" Connor quickly says. markus looks confused as Connors LED turns red.

"What?"

A month later-

----

Humans and Androids live peacefully. After all the tourment and torture the Androids had to go through, they fought for their freedom, and they succeeded. Some humans dislike them of course, but atleast they are free.

Even though Connor is free, he still wants to work for "nice" humans, to help them with things. Something he likes to do. So he signed up to be a care taker, or a house taker for Humans, and he can't wait.

"hello? Oh! You must be Connor!" Connor walks up to the front desk of the care taker building, beaming a big smile. The human blonde girl at the front desk greets him with manors.

"Your care person is at this address"

She slides a paper towards him with the name of the care person and they're address.

"Thank you" He says with a onesided smile. She smiles as she twiddles her thumbs.

"It is uhh, a very big pleasure meeting you" She smiles.

"The real Connor? Fascinating!" She beams. He lets out a chuckle at the blonde girl.

"Thank you, I didn't know I was popular" He blushes blue in embarrassment. (The girl reminded me of Chloe😂)

"You are! Not only being the last Connor left, but also saving so much other androids!" She starts to clap as others pitch in around the room, humans and Android's. He feels tingly inside as he hears so many claps surround him.

----

He looks at the little paper in his hand, then at the little warming house in front of him.