Boner Problems (Smut/Lemon)

CONNOR X HANGOVER READER

----

Connor couldn't move.

He couldn't move an inch, not with you cuddling into him, snoring in a deep sleep. Ever since you passed out from the high levels of alcohol, he's been watching you. Since he couldn't sleep of course. He stares at your sleeping form, you grumble every once in awhile, moving around.

Connor blushes a baby blue as you move your hips hitting his....rather big buldge ashamedly in his pants. You cuddle into him more, slightly drooling as you move your head into his neck, making him feel your hot breath against him.

Connor couldn't get over the fact of how cute you are in your sleep. Your shirt, being a low cut, wasn't helping him trying to get his boner to go away. With you in your booty shorts, the covers slimming over your curves, he couldn't stop thinking about dirty things. He tries to stop, not wanting you to feel his boner in your sleep. He groans quietly as you clutch onto his blazer, slowly waking up.

He stays quiet as you yawn, your vision hazy from the drunken sleep. You slowly look at Connor, a huge blood red blush appearing on your cheeks as you sit up, almost falling off the bed in the process.

"Connor! W-wha!!" You gasp out as you stare at the hotty in front of you, his hair a mess and his blazer not on correctly. Your drunken thoughts come to you as you drool, trying to stop the dirty thoughts from entering your mind.

"Y/N I...y-you were drunk, so I had to put you into your bed, you were about to pass out..." He tries to explain, blushing a soft vibrant blue. You stare at him, not wanting to look away.

"And you stayed?" She asks him, tilting her head in curiosity. He starts to look nervous as you ask this.

"Y-You told me too..." He mumbles out. She rubs her eyes and grumbles.

"Sorry about that Connor, you can leave if you wan-" He grips onto the covers as he interrupts you.

"No! I mean...I-I dont want to leave.." He studders and stares at you, you stare back slowly hugging him.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to leave...." She stops talking as she feels something hard poking her leg. She gets confused and looks down, noticing...Connors boner?! She blushes as she slowly looks up at Connor, seeing him look away with embarrassment and shame. His cheeks a darker blue.

She slowly smirks as she gets closer to him, kissing his cheek.

"Are you...attracted to me Connor?" She asks him, he gasps and starts at her.

"I-I...uuuh" He gulps, slowly looking at her lips. She slowly leans into him, as he leans into her. He starts to feel his body heat up as his robotic heart beats loudly. When they're inches apart from eachother, Y/N gives out a giggle, hearing his heart.

"Are you excited?~" She asks him, getting more turned on by the minute as she rubs his boner. He groans shakily and nods, his cheeks blue. She smirks and kisses his neck, hearing him gasp.

"Why don't we have some fun then, connor?~" She asks in a seductive tone, slowly putting her other hand into his jacket, starting to peal it off. He feels like he's over heating as he stares at her, feeling the pleasure her hands are giving him. He nods again, not having much strength to talk. She bites her lip as he moans again, she can't wait to see whats under his pants.

----

Y/N kisses Connor, smashing her lips against his. He gets nervous as she kisses him, not knowing what to do. He's never been in this situation, obviously. Only she would kiss him. She grips onto his blazer in a quick movment, wanting to rip it off with force. She's wanted to do this ever since she layed eyes on him, being the dirty mind she is.