Love For Androids I (Request)

Fandom-Child-707

CONNOR X KAMSKI'S NIECE READER

----

Y/N adored androids, always wanting to hang out with one rather than other people. She was the kid bullied in school for her very deep interest, but she didn't care.

What thoes kids didn't know, was that she was Elijah Kamski's niece, having the love for androids basically in her blood. She was proud to be the niece of the android maker, wanting to be one herself. She wanted to make new high-tech models, new creations.

She is basically the only one in her school that adores androids, being the outcast in her highschool.

She believes that androids can be alive, make their own choices, just like her uncle. Her uncle has taught her many things about androids, how they think and react to certain things.

She study's and writes about androids in her spare time, having collected a sample of "blue blood" to examine from kamski.

"It's so fascinating..." She says to herself, a drizzle of thirium on her pointer finger. She watches as the droplet of blood collects in the little creases in her finger, signing in delight as she watches.

"Y/N!" She hears her parent call out, she quickly wipes the thirium off her finger with a tissue, throwing it into her trash can.

Her parents have never known about her love for androids, and she doesn't plan on ever telling them. She hears her door open, quickly turning around in her spinny chair.

"He's here sweetie" Her mom/dad says, giving her a soft smile. Y/N giggles, quickly standing up and taking a hold of her bag.

This will be the first time she goes to her uncles house, hours away in Detroit. Detroit, the city of androids. She gets more excited about all the androids she will see, quickly running past her parent and sprinting down the stairs.

Her parent chuckles as Y/N almost trips down the steps, gaining her balance and getting to the bottom.She sees her uncle, jumping into his arms with the biggest smile on her face.

"Kamski!" She yells out as the man hugs back, his mouth letting out a laugh.

"Y/N! It's nice to see you!" He exclaims as he sets the girl down, rubbing her head and messing up her hair. She doesn't care as she giggles, hugging her parent/parents.

After Some time of saying farewells and her uncle sticking up a little conversation with her parents, they head towards the car. She straps up in his auto drive car, smiling brightly the whole time.

"Y/N? Ready for the three hour drive?" He asks with a chuckle, setting his feet up on the dashboard. She giggles, laying back into the seat.

"Of course!"

----

Y/N snores loudly, leaning on the seat as the car pulls to a stop. She doesn't notice in her deep sleep, Kamski poking her forehead.

"Y/N" he says softy, slightly smacking her cheek. She grumbles and turns her head away, feeling uncomfortable in the stiff car seat.

"Y/N!" Kamski suddenly yells as he smacks her cheek harder, making her wake up with a yelp. She quickly looks over at her uncle, glaring at him.

"Was that necessary?!" She yells out, rubbing her now red and throbbing cheek. Kamski laughs, opening the car door with ease.

"Don't you wanna see some androids?" He asks, looking at his beloved niece. Y/N gasps, noticing they are at his home.