Waiting For You (Smut/Lemon)

CONNOR X DOMINATE ANDROID READER

----

"Sexiest androids in town, now I know why you insisted on coming here" Hank grumbles at the android as he rolls his eyes, walking into Edens Clubs entrance. Connor doesn't respond as he knows that he will just get cussed at more, he didn't really want that.

They walk in to see male and female androids in little cases, looking around and winking flirtatiously.

Connor looks at one of the androids while Hank keeps walking, staring at the beauty of her. She smiles and looks at connor with a seductive glare, moving her hips around softly. He feels a feeling in his stomach, but it suddenly stops as Hank yells at him.

"Connor! The fuck are you doin'?" connor fixes his posture as he walks to Hank.

"Coming Liutenant" They walk to the crime scene, Hank talking to one of the detectives with slight anger and frustration. Connor decides to block they're conversation out as he walks over to the android on the floor, her nose bleeding thiruim.

"Connor! Go outside the room, me and this guy is gonna scope around, go scope around the place" Hank says as he hand gesters to the door.

Connor nods as he walks out of the room, seeing girls androids dance on poles, well, and males. He walks around, looking at all the different sex androids, some with long and short hair, breast sizes ect.

He hears a sudden giggle as he feels a hand on his shoulder. He swiftly turns around as he sees a female android, probably from one of the poles. She glides her fingers up his shoulder as he shivers from the contact.

"hello there?~ Want some fun Connor?" She says as she hugs his arm, purposely rubing her breasts on his arm.

He studders looking for a response, his thiruim pumping through his body faster than normal. She was beautiful, with gleaming (favorite colored) eyes sparkling.

"How do you know my name..." He says quietly. She gives out a little giggle once more as she slings her arms around his neck.

"I know much about you, and Hank and the cases...I knew there would be a case here.." She says with a sly smirk as she squeezes closer, pressing her body against his.

"I was just waiting for the opportunity~" She says with a sparkle in her eye, gripping his hand and starting to walk somewhere. He gulps as the little feeling in his stomach starts to grow bigger.

"W-Where are we going?" He asks as she grips his hand tighter, walking towards a room.

"To have some fun~ do you want to?" she says and looks back at him. He blushes a bright blue.

"W-What about the case..-" She kisses his lips, deeply to make him be quiet.

"You need to relax~ Calm your body" She smiles inoccently, but he knows shes not innocent, not at all. She quickly gets him into one of the rooms, the door sliding closed on its own. She softly pushes him against the wall as she kisses his lips.

"I think you should have a little break~ I promise it won't be that long, they won't notice" She says and puts her arms around his neck again, suddenly grinding into him. He gulps and feels the feeling severely, wanting to suddenly rip her little bra and panties to shreds.

WARNING: LEMON AHEAD

"If they don't find out, especially Hank-" She rubs her hand on his chest, glidding her fingers on his tie and unraveling it. He gives off a startled moan as she slowly takes off his uniform coat, getting to the buttons of his undershirt.

His robotic heart beats loudly as he slowly moves his hands to her back, putting his fingertips into her panties. She giggles and slowly unbuttens the undershirt, throwing it to the ground.

He quickly pushes her against the wall, devouring her lips in a heated long kiss. She gasps in surprise, but quickly melts into his grasp, wanting more.

He grips her bra, quickly taking it off of her in haste. She smirks as he licks his lips, obviously holding back as much as he can, wanting to continue the foreplay. He grinds into her, this time her giving out, moaning.

She unbuckles his pants, unzipping them as they still kiss deeply, playing with eachothers tongues. He groans into the heated kiss as she rubs his bulge with her knee, enjoying the sounds he's making. He takes off her panties slowly, wanting to not go as fast as they anticipated.

She shudders as she becomes completely naked, getting chills. She rubs his knee into her as he kicks off his pants, now only in his white boxers.

She moans as she grips them, quickly pulling them down, wanting to get to the best part. He groans as she starts pumping him slowly, gradually getting faster with each pump.

He quickly stops her as he puts her up on the wall, positioning himself to where they almost connect. He looks at her eith questionable eyes, waiting for signs to continue. She smirks and lets out a cute giggle.

"I want it~" she cooes out breathlessly. he nods with a smirk of his own as he suddenly pounds into her, both of them moaning in sync at the sudden feeling.

She moans out loudly as he tries to go faster, trying to hit all the right spots. He hits a spot that makes her see stars. She yells out, gripping onto him tightly as he pants.

"Your so tight~" He moans breathlessly, not wanting this to end. She moans out as he hits another good spot, moaning again into his ear. She licks his ear seductively, giving him shivers as he thrusts harder. She suddenly yells out as he does, her climaxing and him slowling down from the high.

"What the fuck?!" Hank stares at them as the door opens, mouth agaped in disbelief.

----

Hope you guys liked it😂oof my hands hurt. Love you guys! Request! <3