Bumping Into Beauty (Request)

EnglandsWaffles

CONNOR X BLIND READER

----

Connor was standing close to Hank's car, looking around at the surroundings. It was a rainy day, with hardly no people walking around, or androids surprisingly.

Some humans walking with umbrellas from time to time past Connor. The atmosphere had a dull, cold feel to it, he couldn't explain the feeling.

Feeling? He can't "feel" feelings.

A deviant case was called in from Captain. Fowler, an android running away with a child from her home. They say that they came to hide around this city block, late last night.

Hank asked for Connor to stay behind on this one, in case the android escaped from the hotel that a bystander said they hid. After a lot of bickering and fighting between the two, Connor calmly explaining his duty's and Hank using cuss words to make his point, Connor finally listened and stayed behind.

He looks around, analyzing a dog that was trotting by with a middle aged man. Surprisingly the android was bored. Hank has been gone for five minutes now, and nothing of his assistance has come up, yet anyhow.

Connor ponders if he should go to check on Hank, not wanting him to get hurt without Connor there. He decides not, knowing Hank will be angered by his decision.

He stays put, holding his hands in front of him staring at the hotel for any sign of his assistance. Two more minutes go by, nothing seems to happen that Connor knows about.

Connor sighs as the fluff of his hair gets into his right eye, annoying him. The android seems to zone out, getting his coin out of his pocket and playing with it. He passes it from hand to hand, liking the calm quiet place.

A white cat darts past Connor, making him drop his coin surprise. He wonders why a cat would be out in this cold pouring rain. He watches the cat as it runs, stopping at a random tree under leaves, probably trying to find shelter out of the rain.

He approaches the cat, confused on why it's just running around, leaving his coin on the ground by the cars tire.

He hears sudden foot steps behind him, not slowing down. They seem to be running by his calculations, but he doesn't mind as he knows he's right in front of their field of vision.

After a couple seconds of trying to scoop up the cat, someone bumps into him, causing his LED to turn a bright red. They seem to gasp, falling backwards and hitting the ground roughly.

He quickly turns around to see a girl, shamefully on the ground soaking wet. He quickly helps her up, feeling guilty for knocking her down.

"Are you alright miss?" He asked the girl with concern. She seems to be in pain, rubbing her back. He notices her eyes have a white hue in them, making him even more worried. Is she sick?

He scans her, getting her name, age, and her health traits. He reads that she his completely blind, since birth. He feels even more guilt for not telling her he was in her way.

"I'm fine...uhh..." She says with a nervous Smile, rubbing her arm. He likes the ring to her voice, finding it more calming than the rain.

"Connor, my name is Connor" He says in his programmed voice. She seem to get surprised, remembering his voice.

"Are you an android? RK800?" She asked, looking like she is getting excited. He nods, before he remembers that she cannot see him.

"U-Uhh yes mam" He says, smiling even though she can't see him. She starts to giggle, reaching out for him and hugging him. His cheeks turn a soft blue as she does this.