The Androids Jealousy II (AU)

Yep.

Here ya go, had fun writing this <3

----
Y/n stares at her body, feeling her cheeks turn a vibrant blue.

What if he doesn't like it?

She feels her stomach, feeling smooth skin beneath her fingers. Since she was an android she couldn't get scars and whatnot, which was a plus to her unusual idea.

You see, she was jealous. Obviously, she doesn't know this, being an android basically blinded her. When Detective Anderson (Connor) stared at the android at the Eden Club, she got jealous. The android was hardly clothed, so here we are. In a bathroom, trying on a bra and panties for her beloved human partner.

She hasn't asked, like she wanted to, because he wasn't home. His father, Hank Anderson, was sleeping in a few rooms over. She did not want to disturb the older man, so she has chosen to show Connor her outfit in the living room.

She had on a lacy (f.c) bra, with matching panties. She was now waiting for him to get home, staring into the mirror in the bathroom. Her breasts were plump enough to see, while her butt was actually noticeable behind her.

This should turn on a male, she was sure of it.

All she had to do was wait for him.

She hears a door open, a sudden feeling in her chest coming with it. He was here, so it was now, or never.

Connor walks into the house, closing the door behind him and sliding off his shoes. He sighs in relief, probably exhausted from the day. He collapses on the couch, carelessly sliding off his white socks and tossing them across the room.

He hears footsteps, knowing that it's his father or that female android. Knowing that his father is most likely asleep, he decides it's the android.

He notices she stopped right in front of him, him staring at his feet. He looks up, to see that Y/n was staring at him, hands in front of her as she has hardly any clothing on. The sight made Connor's eyes widen, surprised and shocked that she was like this.

"W-What..." He studders, his hands trembling at his sides. He admitted it, he thought she was stunning. She looked so soft, and angelic to him he wanted to melt. He makes eye contact with the android, looking for any sign of an explanation on her features.

She looked embaressed, twiddling her thumbs in front of her. She acted so humanly to him, usually she was all robotic and in a suit, helping him out with homicides and what not, but now she was hardly clothed, with blue tinted cheeks.

"I uhh.." She seems to tremble, regretting this idea. She has no idea what she was doing. She starts to think on what Amanda would think about her unprofessional decision. She feels like she's made a mistake, but seeing her partners sparkly eyes gave her hope that this was working.

"When you looked at that other android I.." She says a little louder, trembling over her words. She started to feel hopeless, this was going no where. She didn't understand the feelings she was going through. What was this feeling in her chest, that felt like it was eating her?

"I'm sorry I-" She gasps out, turning around and starting to walk away. Before she could get further then a few steps, Connor firmly grasps her wrist. She gasps, feeling her heart beat faster. The contact she got from her partner made her thirium rise to her cheeks even more than before.

"Wait, I-" He says, thinking for a way to word his thinking to not scare her away. He thinks on what she meant on "the other android". She must of been thinking about the android he looked at the Eden Club.

"You were jealous..." He mumbles while letting her wrist go. She gets confused, turning around to face him.

"What?" She asks with inoccents, clearly not following his words. She did know what that words definition was, but was that the feeling?

"You were jealous when I looked at that other android" He explains, stepping closer to her. She stays silent for a second, thinking about his words. That does make sense, having a male looking at other women could be a cause of jealousy.

She nods, looking away in embarrassment.

"I guess I was.." She says in a monotone voice. He smiles, knowing that she was jealous makes him do this, as well as making his heart beat quickly.  He liked seeing her shy and anxious, it makes him feel dominate in a way.

"Why were you jealous, may I ask?" He steps closer, making her feel anxious and jittery. She stares at him, not knowing what words to answer with.

"You were looking at her..." she looks down for a second, lost in thought.

"...in an irritating way" she mumbles, looking back at him. Now it's his turn to stay silent, watching his next words carefully.

"Do you like me Y/n?" She asks as he steps forward, making her take a step back. She looks startled.

"Uhh!-" She gasps, feeling the thirium rise in percentages where her cheeks are.

"Uhm, I mean-" She starts, Seeing that he was quickly coming closer. Her LED goes red as he grips her hand, placing his foot in front of her as he quickly presses his soft lips on hers. She gasps in the kiss, her eyes widening as he does this.

He quickly pulls away, still having a firm grasp on her hand. She touches her bottom lip with her fingers, rubbing the kissed spot.

"What..." She mumbles as he softly smiles, cupping her cheeks with his palm.

"Did that change your feeling? Did it make you forget about the jealousy?" He questions, letting his face lean in close to hers, placing his forehead on hers.

She couldn't think, the kiss that she surprisingly kissed slightly back in is making her mind go out of control. She thinks about her emotions, indicating that the jealousy was now gone.

"Yes.." She mumbles quietly, feeling his warm breath on her own lips. She felt a shivering feeling in her lower stomach as he kisses her again, feeling the sexual tendencies hover above them.

She kissed him back, feeling this is going to turn into something more sexual then she intended. She hardly knew anything about this sort of stuff, especially what to do in the situation.

He pulls her backword, leading her towards the couch. Slowly, with the partners were kissing, he sits and sets her on his lap, letting his hands slide down to her smooth waist.

What had she gotten herself into?

----

Cliff hanger, yes. 😂 I'm sorry, the next part of this will be the smut.
Muah~