Entry 9

It was on Christmas Eve when it all happened, you were there staring at the body lying lifelessly on the cold pavement of the road. Everyone stares at the body with sympathy, sadness and disbelief that an accident like this would happen on this very day. You decided to turn your back from the scene and walk away but your eyes caught someone looking directly at you. "Why are you staring at me?" he seem surprised when you talked to him, he didn't answer he just stared at you with questioning eyes "hey are deaf? Why are you staring at me?" he looked around and then settled his eyes at you "you can see me?" he asked you and since you're getting tired you nod your head in response. He suddenly grab your arm and starts to walk away from the accident you weren't suppose to let him drag you yet you let him. "Where are we going?" you asked him then he suddenly stopped, he took a few steps away from you. "Why are w--" your eyes got bigger, you were in shock, you should be screaming by now but to your surprise you didn't scream, all you can do is stare at this man in front of you. The brightness hurts your eye but you can't take your eyes away from him "y-you're...?" he smiled at you and said "yes I am, I am the angel sent by the Lord Almighty to bring your wandering soul back to his paradise" and from that moment you've come to realize that you died that very Christmas Eve.