Entry 66

All these years mankind has been told lies as to our true appearance. The now used definition as to what we look is far from the truth. Allow me to reveal what has been hidden from you, human beings.

No, we don't look horrible nor look displeasing and disgusting. May I remind you that we were once angels, abides the rules and words of God. We were once glorious and mighty creature created by the Most High.

Demons/Devil/Evil you name it, but know these humans, we will forever be known as fallen angels as for God Almighty cast us out of heaven. We were forbid to enter the gates of heaven and even to look up to the heavens due to shame of the sins and rebellion we've committed.

Yes, we are still angels but not part of God's angels. We still have our wings with beautiful faces though sometimes we reveal a non-angelic appearance. Now, we walk here on earth and everyday we cross paths. Unknown and hidden to your human eyes, we are with your everyday lives. We deceive humans by our beauty, influence and power.

Now the truth has been revealed, would you still see the world same as what you've been used to. Would you still look to your special someone, to your admired actor, to your chosen leader the same way or will you now fear that it may be me, Lucifer, Amosdeous and all the fallen angels now called demons?

Tell me now you tricked human being, will you still trust the person you're with , that person whom you're talking to, the person you cross path or that person in front of you? You never know, maybe it is I, whom you're with right at this very moment.