Entry 89

"Gigi where is my eyeliner?" Stella asks while walking towards Gigi which at that moment was putting something at the tip of her eyelids. Gigi hand stopped in the air and looked at Stella who's now looking at what she was holding "seriously sister? I was looking for that for almost an hour and didn't bother to tell me that you have it". Gigi gave Stella an awkward smile and said "Sorry, I was really about to tell you that I have it but I can't find you earlier then I now forgot to tell you. Please don't get mad at me you do know that I will return it, right?" Stella let out a sigh and her gaze soften "fine but next time please borrow my things properly first before you use it, okay?" Gigi smiled at her and finished what she's doing.

I was going out from my room when Behati stopped in front of me "hey brother, how you doin'?" I didn't look back at her but I answered and said "I'm going down to the kitchen" then I start walking down the stairs. "Hey Toni you should come with me later" Diego said cheerfully when he saw me as I enter our kitchen I just shook my head as a response to him then he left after got his water. I checked the fridge and saw a box of pizza "I guess this will do" I said to myself and took it, put the box on the table and opened it. "Wow one slice, great" I said sarcastically to myself and heat on the microwave. After I ate the pizza I checked the fridge again and decided to cook something one slice of a pizza is not enough I am really starving.

"You're cooking?" Bella asked when she saw me busy cooking dinner for us I just nodded at her "you know what, talking won't hurt that much" I really don't wanna talk so I just ignored her and continue what I am doing. "So what's for the dinner?" Bella sat on the kitchen counter not that far away from me, she really wants a conversation which obviously I ain't good at but I have to answer her "Chicken with cheesy broccoli soup" she jump down from the counter and started walking out of kitchen while saying "alright then I'll call our siblings"; I was done preparing the food at the table when all of them entered the kitchen, we took our seats and ate quietly.