Entry 11

He feels cold then he starts to scream but no one hears him. He looked around and no one is there, "hello??" his voice echoed. The place is dark, all he can see is rocks and no trees. He feel hopeless and starts to walk "where am I?" he silently asked. He kept on walking yet it seems like he's been walking in circles the whole time. He got tired and decided to sit, the coldness he feels makes him shiver. He felt hopeless and closer his eyes trying to remember what happened before he woke up in this isolated place. He kept digging into his memories and slowly it became clearer and clearer.

In his room he saw himself, he looks devasted and so damn wasted. He was there in his bed sitting rocking back and forth and staring blankly on the walls. He can feel his emotions at thay very moment. He was sad, angry and feeling so damn lost. He hears himself "no one wants me, no one cares, no one" he kept on saying those while continuously rocking back and forth. He shifted his head and stare directly at him, he doesn't understand why is he staring at himself. He stood up and walk towards his desk, he took something from there but he can't see it clearly. His back is facing him and he doesn't know what he is doing that moment. He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his wrist and he there he saw himself collapsed on the floor.

Opening his eyes makes him realized what happened to him, he unconsiously touched his wrist and felt the wound he inflicted to himself. He looked around feeling the fear of realization. It is so damn cold and became much colder, there's no life in here. The whole place is surrounded with darkness, no trees just rocks. A deep laugh echoed making him shift his head sideways and look at his back but there is no one around, he is damn sure he's alone. The voice said...

"I can feel your fear, I can feel how scared you are and I know you've already realized where you are. You may be wondering how different this place looks from how you actually thought it was. I am your father and you're my son, the moment you made your choice you already belonged to me. Now you're here, this is your home now and there's no turning back. In this place you'll feel nothing but emptiness for this is my kingdom and I am the king. I welcome you to the darkness, welcome to hell my newest demon."