Entry 65

"I wonder what happens to the souls of people who are possessed by demons" He said while staring at the lady facing her, she looked at him confused with a frown on her face "Seriously? There are tons of other things for you to wonder or think yet you choose that kind of thought? You're scary and weird!" Shaking her head with a you're-totally-creepy-at-times expression. He ignore her remark and continued thinking the same stuff.

"We are the ones who dwell within. I am the one who dwelt within Cain. I am the one who dwelt within Nero. I once dwelt within Judas. I was with Legion. I am Belial! And I am Lucifer, the devil in flesh!" She immediately turned off the television when she saw him watching it for the 5th time. "Do you have a demonic possession wish? Huh?!" He looked at her with a furrowed eyebrow but saw how upset she looks it made his soften his gaze. "No. I would never wish to experience that. I just can't help think of what could the soul of her feels or does while the demon takes over. I mean, does she know, does her soul screams for help. Is she watching as the demon breaks her bones, spoke in different languages and identify itself? I'm just curious but not to the extent of wanting to experience." He explained but she kept her skeptical look at him and decided to head to their bedroom.

After a week of having those questions and thoughts something unusual happened.  "Do you smell that? God it's disgusting" she tried to look for the smell he's saying but there's no smell at all so she shook her head. He stared at her and said "are you serious? It really smell awful" she just shrugged and left him to head to the grocery. He stayed at home smelling that awful scent as if someone is burning alive and sulfur as well. Little did he know its the start of horrible events to happen in his life. The demon got interested in him, a very dangerous thing to actually happen to a individual.