Entry 94

Christmas not only symbolizes the birth of Jesus for me it symbolizes LOVE in all aspects.

Love for family. Christmas traditionally celebrated by the whole family and by this they got the chance to spend time together and show their love for each other as they happily celebrate this season.

Love for friends. Christmas can also be celebrated with friends for this season not only is for family but of course for everyone. As friends shows their gratitude towards one another they also express love in different ways as they happily celebrate this season.

And lastly,

Love for ourselves. Christmas is also a constant reminder of how much God loves us and by this we are blessed with life that we will be forever grateful that we were given. Christmas are not always about family or friends it also can be about us, ourselves. We feel the love from our family, from our friends. We feel the love we have for our family, our friends but most specially for ourselves. We must know that the most important person that we should love aside from the people around us is of course ourselves.

I am hoping that each and everyone of us have the opportunity to see all the blessing we've received even the tiniest one. I am hoping that all of us around the world even those who doesn't celebrate Christmas be able to feel it within their hearts regardless of the culture, the beliefs and religions we have. Christmas is about love and everyone should feel how wonderful love is.

Merry Christmas to all.