Entry 20

I was on vacation that time when I saw you, you were sitting on the white sand of the beach having a drink by yourself. I wasn't that far from where you were but I decided not to approach since it seems you badly need that time alone for yourself. From 9 in the evening until 10 you stayed there, drinking straight from the bottle drowning yourself of alcohol. At exactly 11 that night you stood up leaving the bottle on the sand.

The next day I woke up and decided to have breakfast at the restaurant. As I was walking towards the buffet I saw you again you were talking to someone, a guy. I grab myself a plate and food of course then my spoon and fork. I took a sit beside the window where I can clearly see the people walking near the beach. As I was eating someone approached my table and to my surprise it is you. "Ahm... Hi, are you with someone would you mind if I seat here?" I looked around and noticed that there's no vacant table and seat anymore and I am the only one who's having breakfast by myself that time. I looked at you with a smile on my face and answered "of course". We silently eat, I silently glance at you and I come to realize how pretty your eyes are, how small your face, your pretty nose, the thick lashes you have and that attractive lips of yours. "Done checking me out?" you suddenly said I blinked my eyes twice, damn I didn't know that I've been staring at you for too long that you actually noticed me already. I bowed my head and said sorry "I didn't mean to be rude for staring" that's all I can say but you just smiled at me and I felt like I just saw an angel.

Since then we got to hang out, we exchanged numbers and got to know each other little by little. On the last day of my vacation we hit the bar, we had a couple and drinks, we laugh, we talk then you pulled me to the dance floor and you started swaying your hips in front of me. I stared at you, how gracefully you move, how pretty you are when you touch your hair, how sexy you are as you stare back at me as if you were seducing me. I pulled you closer, you put your hands on my chest as put mine on your back. I started to move, dancing to the song, gracefully swaying with you. You were laughing while dancing and saying "I am surprise that you can dance" I just smiled and said "I am a man full of surprises". When the music changed we walked back to the bar counter and had a few more drinks before we called it a night. I walked you to your cottage that was originally the plan but I didn't know what got into us and the next thing we knew we were inside your room, kissing like we've been craving for each other for a very long time. The night felt long as I felt your skin against my skin, it was so unreal when I saw how perfect you are while you're naked. The feel of your touch, the sound of your moans, the softness of your lips damn I want to repeat it over and over again.

I woke up with a throbbing head, I looked around and saw the unfamiliar place. I glanced at my side and you weren't there, I put my clothes on and looked for you but there's no trace of you. On the bedside table I saw a note, I took it and read what you have written, I knew at that moment reality just came back.

"I wish I can stay beside you and watch you until you wake up but I can't. I want to thank you for the short time I got to spend with you it was the happiest moment of my life. I will always be grateful that I met a man like you. Please be safe and maybe someday we will meet again.

Love,
Ms. Canes"