Entry 36

"Wake up Mon Roi, wake up" Evangeline touches Knightt's face with admiration as she tries to wake him up. A soft groan escaped his mouth and slowly opened his blue eyes like an ocean meeting Evangeline's tantalizing green eyes Knightt smiled at her and said "Good Morning Mi Amor" and the lady can't help to blush and smile. She stared at him that made Knightt worried "hey somethings wrong?" He asked, she shook her head and a few tears escaped from her eyes she softly wiped it "I'm just so happy I can't believe we're finally married and that now I'm pregnant oh geez I never thought I'd be this happy" Knightt smiled at Eve "believe it this is not a dream it is real we have a lifetime and even eternity to spend together".

After a sweet morning they are now in front of the table having a simple yet tasty breakfast courtesy of the handsome chef of Evangeline "how come you cook better than me?" Knightt laugh "My Love you cooking skills are great I wouldn't mind getting fat if I have to eat all the dishes you gonna prepare for us" the now then Mrs. Petersen smiled "well I would still love yoy even if you lose those abs". Since they're still on their honeymoon here at Athens they decided to tour around and see the beauty of the place. They had fun roaming around Athens eating at the wonderful restaurants loving every part of it. They entered a shop which seems to be a souvenir shop, they decided to buy some gifts for their friends and families to give when they head back home.

It was early in the evening when they decided to go back to their suite. "Well tomorrow we will be heading to Paris and this would be our last night here in Athens shouldn't we make the most out of it" Knightt asked as he stared at the eyes of his lovely wife and the ever naughty and crazy Evangeline knows exactly what to do. She immediately gets on top of her husband and grins at him "well then let's get started" as soon as her lip met his lip the fire starts to fill their body, feeling sensation and all. Knightt glides his hands carressing his wife's back adding up the sensation, making them both crave for more. They kissed, grope each others body and when their clothes are all gone they start to become one. As they starts to meet each others thrust, moans and groan filled their room and Athens lovely night is the witness of their wonderful love making. "Oh god, don't stop yessss. Oh god I'm gonna..." She moaned as she felt her walls tightens "Almost there mi amor, almost..." In unison they both shouted and said to each other "I love you My Love" "Te amo, mi esposa" And that was how they ended their last night in Athens, next stop Paris.