Entry 15

Genevieve is a demi-god but not known by many. She is strong, passionate and brave. She possesses beauty, love and wisdom. She knows how to fight and stand for what she believe is right. She is intellegent and born to be a leader.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" it was you Genevieve, you shouted at them when you see those boys kicking the other kid who's laying on the ground. The group of boys they're 5 in total looked at you one of them smirked and said "why don't you turn around and walk away. Mind your own business!" you were stubborn and didn't listen you walk towards them and stare at the guy who talked seems like he's the leader "he is my business, stop it now or you'll regret seeing me here" you bravely said but the boys just laughed at you. It was so fast that you didn't see it coming, one of them kicked you on your side that made you coil to it and feel the pain it brought you "I told you to walk away" the leader said. You felt anger filled your veins, feels the heat crawling to your whole body "you think I'll get scared with you staring like that, did it hurt so bad that you're about to cry" you were staring at him without any word you throw him towards the wall that caused him broken arm and leg while the others got scared so they run off and leave their leader unconscious.

The next day you were on your way home when you saw the kid you save from the bullies, he was standing behind the tree and seems like watching and following you. You kept on walking and feels he was just there following you but you didn't bother to confront him. He's still behind you when you enter the park and decided to sit on one of the swings there, that's when he approached you. "H-hi..." he said looking shyly at you, you turned your head towards him and smiled "hello there" he seems uncomfortable so you asked him to sit down which he gladly oblige to. "What brings you here?" he seems shy to talk but you encourage him not to be so he was able to ask you "how did you do that?" staring at him with questioning eyes wasn't sure what he is asking you when he talked again "the one you did for me the other day, you threw him, how was that possible?". The questions made you feel dizzy how could you possibly forget about it. You need to think, you can't tell him your secret or he'll think you're a freak or he'lk get scared and say you're crazy. "What are you talking about?" you acted as if you don't get it but he is stubborn and said "I saw you, you were so strong, tell me how did you do that?" and you know there's nothing you can do about it anymore. You took a deep breathe and said "I'm a demi-god" he stared at you not quite catching what you just said you sigh and speak again "I am a daughter of a God, I know it sound crazy but it's true even I at first wasn't able to grasp it but my father said that he speaks the truth and when i started to grew up I saw how different I was from the normal kids and from then I've accepted who I really am" the kid looked confused at first but later on he was able to speak again"so you're kind of immortal" you smiled and said "kind of".

A few years passed by and you became the most beautiful lady in your town. Many man was captivated by your beauty and all of them was fighting for your heart. Simon, the kid you helped was the only one who knows your secret aside from you father, since the day you told him about you, he became the bestfriend you ever wanted. He grew up to be a handsome man with a golden heart, he wasn't the same kid who got bullied because he was too small, now he is big and have a great body. "Simon!" you called when you saw him walking towards the door of your house he smiled at you and greeted you "hello Genevieve, I saw different kinds of flowers on your porch seems like your suitors decided to bring you some flowers huh" you frowned and said "not interested" you pulled him and make him sit on the sofa and softly talked to him this is a secret "I was doing some research lately and I've discovered that there's this camp that trains demi-gods like me. I wanted to go there, I want to meet the people who are like me" you told your bestfriend with excitement he can feel it and he smiled "really, then what are you waiting for? pack your things and head to that camp. I'll help you get pass through your father". You stared at Simon and hugged him "oh Simon, you're a great friend what will I ever do if you weren't here to help me" and with the plan has been settled, you're going to that camp to be able to release the power within you and the you can't contain the excitement you are feeling.