Entry 92

Yesterday I was at the bookstore buying some new set of artist pencils when someone tapped at my back making me turn around to see who it was "Toni?" she said and I was taken back by her presence as my eyes stared at her unable to utter a word. She smiled at me that smile I haven't seen for so long, "how you've been? I can't believe I would see you here didn't know you're back here at Hamburg" my heart was beating fast and I swear I can feel my palms sweating. I tried to calm myself and think of a good response to her but I can't open my mouth and I don't think I can even move. She looked at me with worry but my mind is running a million miles and I can't get a single thought out of it because there are thousand of thoughts flowing inside my head. As I felt a little bit courage and finally found my tongue, a man put his arm around her shoulder while smiling, she lifted up her head and looked at the guy who's staring at her with so much admiration "I've been looking for you thought I lost you" she smiled at him and said "I'm just here, you'll never lose me". Even I wanted to greet them both with a smile on my face I just can't stand it so I turned my back and walk away from them, for I have heard those words again, the words she use to say to me when I was like the guy with him once a upon a time.