Entry 18

"Let's go out" you said while I was busy watching a movie on my laptop "where to?" I asked, you hold your chin as if you're thinking deeply "I want to go to the mall" I know what this means, you'll gonna buy the whole mall that's what happens whenever you asked me to go with you then I become your assistant and let me carry all of your shopping bags, "fine" is all I can say. After a few minutes you came down to the living room from our room and I saw you wearing this high-waist shorts and a cropped top I frowned "change your clothes" you looked at yourself and said "no, I like this, c'mon let's go" I can't do anything so I just sighed and frowned while we walk out of our unit and head to the parking lot for my car.

When we arrive the mall and entered every guy turn their heads as you pass by them and I really really hate it "I shouldn't have let you wear that" you smiled at me since you find me cute for complaining about your clothes "aww my possessive baby" you said. We bought almost in every well-known brand of clothes here in the Philippines until you finally decided that we should eat, yes finally I said in my mind. "I want to eat at the food court" you said to me while smiling that smile I know there's something behind it "what's with the foodcourt?" I asked staring at you with questioning eyes "duh! of course food" I just sighed and followed you as you walk towards the foodcourt.

"I don't want to eat here" I blurted out with annoyance as soon as we had our food and foubd ourselves a seat, you looked at me "what's your problem?" I can sense you're annoyed as well I didn't answer and just starts eating. We were almost done eating when a guy approached our table "hi miss" he said. I was surprised but kept silent you looked at the guy and I saw that playful smile on your face and I knew at that moment this is going to be a problem. "Miss pwede bang makuha number mo?" that damn guy had the nerve to ask your number in front of me, he looked at me and said "boss, hingin lang namin number nitong kasama mo ah" I was trying so hard to keep my calm but that fucker even got the guts to talk to me. I stood up and he didn't have a choice but to look up to me since I am way taller than him. "You got the fucking guts to ask MY GIRLFRIEND'S number in front of me??" I put emphasis on the word ny girlfriend and I saw that familiar look of someone who's scared of what's in front of him. I hold the collar of his shirt and asked him again "You do have the guts huh?" he wasn't able to talk nor even move I saw how he gulp out of fear. "B-boss s-sorry hindi naman namin a-alam eh" that fucking statement made me loose my calm, I already hit my limit so I punched him in face so hard that he even hit his head on the floor, he looked at me and I stared back at him with wild eyes "fucking pay respect you dumbass, you already saw she's with someone so you should have get a fucking hint" I held all the shopping bags and looked at you "let's go! we're going home, you already had your fun!"

When we arrived our unit you hugged me from behind since I entered before you, I sighed and felt all my anger evaporated when I heard you say "baby I'm sorry, I love you" I closed my eyes and count 1-10 backwards. I touched your hand and softly said "I'm no longer mad, just please, please stop doing that" I loosen your hug and turn to face you "never ever do that again, you know that I get jealous when other guys get crazy d they see you" you smiled at me I sighed "I just don't like them staring at you when I was the only one who has the right to do that" you touched my face I closed my eyes "I'm yours, only yours" I opened my eyes and stare at you hold your waist tightly kissed your lips and said in between the kisses "MINE.MINE ALONE."