Entry 29

It was New Year's Eve when it happened. I was alone in my room reading a book about the lost boy in the wood that time but before that I have been having trouble sleeping few weeks before that day came. Problems came one by one every single day making me weaker and weaker. Until the day has come and the clock ended the silence announcing that it is now New Year's Eve.

I was feeling sick and so down that very moment. While I was reading I can hear whispers but I wasn't even sure what on earth they're saying but as minutes passes by it gets clearer and clearer sending chills into my bones.
"Be gone!"
"End your life!"
"Your existence is a mistake!"
"Kill yourself!"
"Die!"

That was what the voices whispering into my ear. I felt extreme cold and fear at that moment, the voices makes me want to cry and scream in extreme pain. I closed my eyes and prayed hoping that the voices will go away but no, their still ringing in my ear louder and louder.
"Die!"
"Die you piece of shit!"

"No! Stop!" I screamed as if there's a person in front of me but no I am all alone and that's what adds the fear I feel. I saw a scissor then the voices speaked again and again,
"Use it!"
"Use it hurt yourself!"
"Kill yourself with it!"

I gulped why do I feel the need of doing this, why do I feel that I should let them instruct me. I took the scissor hold it tightly and placed it on my wrist.
"Do it!"
"Do it!"

I breathe, oh damn I can't stop them they're to strong and so I began to slit on my wrist gliding the blade of the scissor against my skin. I felt pain and comfort with it at the same time as if it was the best decision I have ever made. Blood streams down from my wrist as I contineously cut myself. I can no longer feel the pain, I kept on slitting and slitting my wrist and since then the voices never left and I've come to realize they are my very on demons.