Entry 14

Someone knocked on my door and I didn't bother to open it, then a loud banging followed "alright alright I'm opening it damn it!" I said with a frustrated voice while I walk towards my door and opened it. "What the hell is wrong with you? Nakailang voicemail na ako sayo dahil hindi mo pinipick up yung tawag ko" yeah it's you, you were the one who was about to destroy my door I snorted and grumpily throw myself to the sofa "can't get a hint that I'm not up for a phone conversation?" I lazily said to you and there you go you rolled your eyes at me and said "whatever. ano bang problema mo?" I put my arms beneath my head and looked at you "I just want to be alone that's all'. You looked around my pad and saw bottles of bourbons and looked at me again with angry bird like eyebrows "you're drinking??" I just shrug and closed my eyes and then you starts to annoy me. "Perse stop it will you" I said firmly but you kept on shaking me, bugging me and annoying me "Perse I said stop!" you stopped but your eyes are open wide looking at me and I can see question in it with a lot of shock by my sudden raise of voice. I sit up and looked at you but you turn your back on me "I guess you're to upset that even my presence can't do anything about it" I can hear the sadness in your voice. I stood up and get near you, I turned you to face me and stared at your eyes and said "I'm sorry Perse I just don't know what to do. Everything is messed up and I feel like I'm a failure". I heard you sigh and you tap my shoulder "fix yourself big man, your friend is here so stop whining, will you?" I can't help but to smile at you and said "always know when to show up huh? Thanks Perse, you're a great friend, really a great great friend".