Entry 47

"Here comes the freak" the kids said while the young Kristov Hendrixon arrived at school and head towards his locker. A group of 3 kids blocked his way and cornered him in front of his locker "the bell is about to ring would you please let me pass through" Kristov said in a calm manner but the kids won't listen. "Why would we do that?" Tristan said while James knocked young Kristov's book off his grip and Mike kicked it away from them. The other kids didn't bother to help him nor stop the bullies it was as if they don't care at all. "Why you're such a freak Hendrixon?" James asked with a trace of mockery in his voice, he didn't answered which made Mike annoyed so he pushed him to the door of his locker making Kristov wince a bit "answer the damn question Hendrixon!" Tristan shouted as Mike pressed his back into the metal door of lockers which cause discomfort and pain into him. The kids seem dissatisfied that Kristov doesn't respond which made them annoyed "when someone asks you a question..." Mike paused as James fist landed on Kristov's stomach causing him to cough and fall into his knees "you should answer it" Tristan continued the sentence as James kicked the young Kristov's side that made him curl like a ball "FREAK!" Jame shouted as he gave him a last kick on his side. Kristov slowly pulled himself up, he pushed back all his things at the locker and slowly walk away towards the door as he walk out of the school the bell rang.