1

-Chatroom-

LeeByungJae

Hi, I got your ID through Joon-ho. I'm Vinxen.

MinMinii

Ah, Of course, He told me a lot about you! 

LeeByungJae

I'm a big fan of yours and I was wondering If we could do a collab together. It's okay to reject!

MinMinii

I'm down! I've never done a collab before so I'm excited!

LeeByungJae

I'm glad to hear that. When can we meet?

MinMinnii

Idk, are you free now?

LeeByungJae

Yes, I am. Do you live in Seoul?

MinMinnii

Yeah. Are you familiar with Hapjeong station?

LeeByungJae

I live in that area. Do you know that café that is open 24 hours a day with an old lady as the owner? If you know, we can meet there.

MinMinii

Yeah, sure. See you in half an hour?

LeeByungJae

Sure!

-----------

-Min's POV-

I walk into the cafe and notice him sitting at the corner. "Lee Byung Jae?" I slowly ask and he looks up. 

"Ah, you came." For some reason, he sounds relieved. 

"Yeah, of course," I say with a chuckle. 

We have an awkward silence between us until he grabs the menu. "What do you want to order?" He slowly asks.

"Iced coffee is good," I say and he nods.

"I'm going there to order it." He awkwardly says and I quickly nod. He goes to the counter and I sigh. That was so awkward. I play with my phone until he walks back with the buzzer

"So, uh, this is pretty awkward." I laugh and he nods. "Maybe we should properly introduce ourselves first?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea." The buzzer goes off and I nod. He quickly get's the tray with the drinks. 

"You even bought some cake?" I ask and he nods.

"It was deal for strawberry cake. buy one and get one free, and who doesn't like strawberry cake?" He asks and I slowly nod.

"Fair enough," I say and he smiles.

"So, how do you know Joon-ho?" He asks.

"We used to go to the same high school and he also tutored me for a month or two for math," I say and he slowly nods.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"I was born in July 2000," I say and he slowly smiles.

"I'm older." He says and I chuckle.

"How long do you rap?" I ask

"A couple years now." He says and I nod.

"I heard you're a dropout, is that true?" He asks and I chuckle.