4

-Min's POV-
The three of them are here exactly at two. I quickly grab my bags and go outside. "Hey!" I greet them.

It is my first to meet Haon. "Hi! How are you?" He asks and I smile.

"I'm good, you?" I ask and he nods. We walk towards the escape room as Rohan and Haon basically rum after each other the whole time, leaving Byung Jae and me behind.

"So, how did it go with that girl?" I slowly ask him and he nods.

"Yeah, she understood." He says and I nod.

"Great, that's good," I say and he nods. It is getting awkward between us again.

"So, uh- did the company say when we are going to film the mv?" He quickly asks.

"Somewhere next month. They told me to first release it as an audio before we upload the mv." I say and he nods.

"That's a good idea." He says and I nod.

"So do you have any ideas for the music video?" I ask and he slowly nods.

"Yeah."

"Great. Those are very good to have." We quickly catch up with the other two that are waiting at the entrance.

"We should divide into teams," Rohan says. After a few rounds of rock paper scissors, Haon and Rohan team up while Byung Jae and I become a team.

"Don't we have to bet on anything?" Rohan asks and I smirk.

"The losing team has to pay the entrance fee for the winning team, and for the meals afterward," I suggest and they nod.

"I'd watch out, we're very good at these things," Haon says and I shrug.

"So are we, right?" I ask Byung Jae and he quickly nods.

"Totally, yeah." He says and I smile. The teams get send to two different rooms. The team that gets out first wins.

"Okay, I suck at this." Byung Jae says and I chuckle.

"I've been here before," I say and he smiles.

"Really?!" He asks and I nod.

"With my mom and dad. I think I still know where the clues are." I say and he smiles.

"Oh, you're amazing." He says and I smile.

"I get that a lot," I say and we search for the clues at the places where I remembered.

After fifteen minutes we get out. The timer stops. Byung Jae and I make a picture of us with the timer to post on Instagram. After half an hour the other two got out. "We definitely won," Rohan says with a smile. His smile disappears as he sees us drinking iced coffee we got at a cafe in the mall.

"Let's go. I'm starving." Byung Jae says and I smile.

"When did you get out?" Haon asks.

"After fifteen minutes." Byung Jae says with a grin.

"How is that even possible?!" Rohan asks.

"You know, I'm suddenly craving otoro," I say as I look at Byung Jae. I saw him on TV saying that he's really happy when he eats it.

"Yeah me too!" He says.

"Don't you dare," Haon says as he let's out a cry.

"Let's go to a sushi restaurant!" I say and Rohan groans.

"Fuck, she did it." He mumbles.

"Let's go." Byung Jae says and they pay for the entrance fees.

We walk to the sushi restaurant and when we get closer Byung Jae grabs my hand and he fastens his pace.

"W-wait!" I say and he looks at me.

"I want to eat sushi!" He whines and I chuckle.

"We can't start eating before they pay, you know that, right?" I ask and he sighs.

We reach the entrance and wait for the other two.  Byung Jae quickly lets me go as they approach us. "We'll give you half an hour." Haon mumbles.

Byung Jae nods and we walk inside. They pay for us and we choose a place to sit. Byung Jae is fast to order Otoro first.

After we eat we all go back home. "Thanks, it was fun today." Byung Jae says when we reach my house and I nod.

"I really enjoyed it," I say and he pulls me into a hug.

"Go back safely!" I say before I head back inside.

I message Haon.

MinMinii

{Bank account number} paid you $100,00

Haon777

What did you pay for?

MinMinii

It's how much everything was for Byung Jae and me. Divide this with Rohan pls.

Haon777

You don't have to pay back!

MinMinii

No, it's okay! I just wanted to make Byung Jae happy today and it worked.

Haon777

Well, he did look down today, but it did get better...

MinMinii

Divide it with Rohan, yeah? And don't tell Byung Jae

Haon777

I won't tell him!

-Vinxen's POV-

I go to the studio and only Haon is there. "I thought you went home," I say and Haon nods.

"Yeah, I wanted to show you this." He says and he hands me his phone.

"She paid you back?" I ask and he nods.

"You found yourself a gem, Byung Jae." He says and I can feel myself getting red.

"I'd hurry up if you want to confess." He says and I sigh.

"I can't, I still have to do what Yoonho told me-"

"That push and pull? Yeah, go ahead and break her heart." He says and we sit down. "Look, some girls are probably able to handle that, but she won't."

"How are you so sure?" I slowly ask. He lets out a frustrated groan.

"No one likes to be played with, Byung Jae!" He says and I frown. "Okay, so, what if you like this girl and she continuously plays with your feelings, how would you feel?"

"I'd hate it," I mumble.

"And what makes you think that she wouldn't hate it?" Haon asks and I sigh.

"You're right. It was stupid for me to think that way." I say and I go to the door.

"Where are you going?" Haon asks.

"I'm going to confess," I say. 

"Go for it!" Haon cheers me on and I leave. 

A few seconds later I walk back in and Haon groans. "I'm not ready," I say.

"Yeah, Good thing that you noticed." He chuckles.

"I'll try to ask her out the next time we meet up," I say.

"When is that?" Haon asks, happy that I made a decision.

"After the show tomorrow," I say and Haon nods.

"Good luck." 

I groan and search for other Wikihow articles to help me ask her out. "It's not fun if you do it like that." Haon laughs. "You have to do it from the bottom of your heart. Just say it the way you want to say it. Don't follow some stupid kind of article."