11

"What color do you want your cast?" The doctor asks after they confirmed from the x-ray that I broke my arm while skating earlier today.

"Uhm." I look at Byung Jae and he shrugs. "Do you know a good color?" He takes his time to think, earning a sigh from me.

"Red?" He hesitantly suggests.

"Red, are you kidding me? I have to find something that fits with all of my clothes." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Pick your own! Why did you even ask me?" He mumbles angrily.

The doctor looks unamused at us. "See, kids, I also have other things to do. We don't have all night." He says.

"Black." Byung Jae and I say at the same time.

"That's a specific taste you both got." He sighs. "I'll go and check if we still have black."

He comes back later with the black one.

I glare at Byung Jae while the doctor puts the cast on my arm. He notices my glare and returns it.

We just sat at the ER for three hours for an x-ray and another good hour to treat my arm. "That is it. You're all good." The doctor smiles and I nod.

"Thanks," I mumble. We go to the counter to pay for this ridiculously expensive treatment.

"I got this." Byung Jae says as he fishes his credit card out of his pocket.

"You got nothing." I hiss and I softly push him aside. I pay for the treatment and we leave.

"Are you mad?" He asks and I sigh.

"No," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You know that you're a pretty bad liar, right?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes, I know. Thanks for pointing it out." I say sarcastically.

"I should be the one to be mad." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"You lied to me when you said that you were fine. Your arm was about to fall off." He says and I scoff.

"You have a great way of exaggerating," I tell him and he nods.

"Why did you lie?" He asks and I sigh.

"I didn't want to go to the ER," I say and he smiles.

"Were you scared?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I just hate doctors," I say and he nods.

"Understandable." He mumbles. It stays silent between us until he decides to speak up again. "We spend four hours for your cast." He laughs.

I can't help but smile. "They should do something about those chairs," I say and he nods.

"My back hurts." He groans. We arrive at my house.

"You should also go home, it was a long day," I say and he nods.

"I had fun, thank you." He mumbled as he awkwardly scratches his neck. He pulls me into a short hug.

"That's it?" I ask a bit disappointed. He gets caught off guard for s moment but smirks.

"That's what you get for lying to me." He says while his ears turn a deep shade of pink. "Good night!" He quickly walks away and I chuckle.

I open the door and walk in. I take my shoes off and plop on the couch."What happened to your arm?"

I let out a yelp and look next to me. My manager sits on the couch drinking tea. "How many times do I have to tell you to not come without telling me?!" I ask him and he shrugs uninterested.

"You didn't pick up your phone so I decided to check on you, but you weren't home." He explains and I roll my eyes.

"And that's why you broke into my house?" I ask him and he smiles. "I'm going to call the police the next time, I swear to god."

"You can also just change your door lock." He comments.

"Too expensive," I say. "Anyway, why are you doing here?"

"The company couldn't play the audio you sent them so I came to pick a USB with the song on it." He says and I groan.

"But that's at the studio!" I complain. "I'll give you my keys, you can pick it up."

"I'm not your butler." He rolls his eyes. "Make sure to bring it to the company tomorrow then."

"Now they're even making a hurt person do things," I mumble.

"I'll drive you to your studio and the company tomorrow, you lazy airhead." He says with an eye roll.  "What did you do?" He asks.

"I fell while skating," I say.

"You went with the guy of the song?" He asks and I nod.

"Are you guys a thing?" He asks and I shake my head.

"We're friends," I say and he slowly nods. "Finish your tea and leave, please. I'm tired." I say and I walk to my room.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He says.

"Good night!" I say and he leaves.