14

It's around 2 am as my phone rings multiple times. "Min here," I say as I rub my eyes.

"Are you still awake?" I groan as I realize it's Byung Jae.

"What do you want?" I grumpily ask. "You woke me up at two am so you better be calling me for something useful."

"I don't want you to go! Please stay in Korea, I beg you." He quickly says.

"Byung Jae-"

"Also, I'm in front of your house and it's pretty cold. Can you please open up?" I groan again and hang up. I throw my phone on the bed and it bounces off the bed.

"Oh, fuck." I quickly grab my phone from the ground and open the door for Byung Jae.

"Can't sleep?" I ask him and he nods.

I make tea for him and he smiles. "Please stay." He says and I sigh.

"I never planned on leaving," I say and he blinks twice with no expression.

"What?" He asks confused.

"If you let me speak, I would've told you that," I say and he scratches his head.

"But you made it sound like you were leaving-" He stops talking and slowly nods. "Haon didn't tell me."

"Because I told Haon not to," I say and he looks up. "I wanted you to figure out yourself."

"I'm so sorry." He says and I shake my head. "I'll make it up to you, I swear!"

"How?" I ask him and he frowns.

"Tell me how to make you happy and I'll do it." He says and I smirk for a millisecond before I nod.

"Have lunch with me and my parents," I say and he opens his mouth, but not a single sound comes out of it.

"Will you be mad if I say no?" He quietly asks and I nod.

"Oh, yes, I will be very mad," I say and he sighs.

"When is it?" He asks and I smile.

"This Saturday," I say and he nods.

"Message me where and how late." He says and he finishes his tea.

"Oh, I'm going to cook so you'll have to go grocery shopping with me tomorrow," I say and he frowns.

"Why do I have to come with you?" He asks.

"Because I hate going alone," I say. "But you don't have to! I'll just ask Haon-"

"I'll be here at 1 pm." He quickly cuts me off and I nod.

"I'm sorry." He says and I smile.

"It's okay." I nod and we walk to the door.

"Good night." He opens the door and just when he's about to walk out I grab his hand.

He looks at me shocked. "It's pretty late and this neighborhood is dangerous. You can stay if you want." I mumble and he smiles.

"It's okay, I should let you sleep now." He says and I slightly pout.

"Get home safely," I say and he nods. "Good night, Byung Jae."

He smiles and kisses my cheek. My eyes grow big as I look at him. "Good night, Min." He walks away and I touch my cheek as I close the door.

"Oh my god." I smile and turn the AC on.

Byung Jae kissed me.