17

We both look at Haon without saying anything for a moment. "It's just a suggestion, but can we go inside?" He asks with a smug grin on his face.

"Good idea." I awkwardly laugh and I let them in.

"Nevermind, I have to let you and Haon focus on the song. I'll get going." Byung Jae smiles.

"I'm sure we can focus with you here." Haon says and both Byung Jae and I raise our eyebrow while looking at him. He returns the look for a moment before he quickly nods. "Bye, Byung Jae."

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" I ask and he nods.

"Bye guys!" Byung Jae cutely smiles before he walks out of the door.

"So, is it official?" Haon asks and I give him the ring.

Haon inspects the ring and pretends to puke. "Why is he like this?" He asks with a disgusted look on his face.

"What do you mean? It's cute." I say and he shakes his head dissatisfied with me.

"You know, most of the normal ones out here wouldn't think so, but whatever." He says and I chuckle. I take the ring back from him.

"So, what should I help you with today?" I ask.

"Album evaluation." He says and I sigh.

"God that sucks so much." I say and he smiles.

"I've never been through one before, I need advice." He says and I nod.

"Well, you're not able to sleep the night before especially if it's your first one." I say and he sighs. "Oh and while the producers listen to your songs they usually put it on for you to hear too."

"Is that the moment when you're supposed to realise the flaws?" He asks and I nod.

"Oh, yes." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't understand why I can't bring out what I want." He huffs and I nod.

"Well that's what I always think. In the end, it was worth losing my confidence for a short while because the songs got better." I smile and Haon frowns.

"That sounds terrible." He rolls his eyes again.

"Keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll find a brain back there." I joke and he scoffs.

"You roll your eyes every second of the day!" He says and I roll my eyes to annoy him.

"I can help you with the album evaluation." I say and he smiles.

"Yes, please!" He grunts and I open my mouth to say something but close it again with a headshake. "I don't wanna hear it. Let's just start."

I pout slightly and he chuckles. He opens his laptop and searches for his songs. He opens a map called 'Cause of fire- my mixtape.'

I sigh out loud and he grins. "Sorry, it isn't very original." He says and I smile.

"Whatever." I chuckle. He plays a song and I carefully take notes.

"Can I hear it again?" I ask and he gulps.

"Yeah, sure." He mumbles. He plays it again and I tap my pencil on the wooden table. The song stops and I slowly nod.

"How long have you been working on this song?" I ask and he shrugs.

"A few days, why?" He asks nervously.

I sigh as I look at him. I give him the notes without saying anything. The nervous look on his face disappears. He looks at me and smiles. "Why did you draw Kermit the Frog?" He asks and I shrug.

"I was going to take notes, I swear-" I say and he sighs. "But I thought that it would be better to say what I think from deep down in my heart, because I think that that's what matters the most." I finish in a weird voice because I was trying to let out a burp unnoticeably.

"Are you on drugs right now? Because I'm seriously considering turning you in at this very moment." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Are you satisfied with the song?" I ask and he nods.

"I think it's one of the best songs I've made." He says and I slowly nod.

"Then why would you be nervous?" I ask him.

"What?"

"You're satisfied with a song that you made yourself, and I believe that that's a hard to do." I say. "I'm sure that this song will be a great hit."

"T-thanks." He awkwardly mumbles whole avoiding eye contact.

I crunch my nose a bit and smile. "That's what I'm here for."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Hi guys! I haven't been uploading for a long time already, I know, and I am so sorry sksjsk.

School has begun barely a month ago and I already have four tests next week that will count for my exam of next year!

I'll try to post more frequently!

Don't forget to like and comment,

Dearly,
The author :)