9

It is early in the morning as I stroll through my parents' house. They are both still asleep now. I'm supposed to leave in the afternoon, but I'm leaving now.

'I returned home - Min' I write on a note before I stick it on the fridge.

I grab my bag of clothes and put my shoes on. I quietly close the door and put my earphones in to make the walk to the bus terminal faster.

I walk through the dark streets of my hometown as I spot Joon-ho, I turn my music off as he notices me. "I'll be right back." He says to his friends before he walks to me.

"Min?" He asks and I smile. "I haven't seen you in forever!" He pulls me in a hug and I pat his back.

"We made a song a few weeks back," I remind and he shrugs.

"We finished it in one day." He says and I nod.

"That's because you were too lazy to add any changes when we finished it," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"What I mean is that I used to see you every day in the past." He says.

"You lived two houses next to me and we went to the same school."

He smiles and nods. "Exactly."

"What are you doing outside so late?" I ask him.

"I think it's a better question to ask you. I'm with my friends but you're all alone."

"I'm heading back to my house, but anyway, how are you?" I ask you and he nods.

"I'm doing great! How about you? How is it going with Byung Jae?" He asks and I chuckle.

"If you ever give my private contact information to someone else ever again, I'll kill you," I say and he smiles.

"Well, how is it going?" He asks me.

"I'm good, thanks for asking," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"How about between you and Byung Jae?" He asks slightly annoyed because I ignored his question.

"It's going fine." I dryly say.

"Okay, but the real question is, what are you even doing here when you live four hours away from here?"

"I was visiting my parents for the weekend," I say and he raises his eyebrow.

"And that went well?" He asks skeptically.

"It's what you call well." I shrug and he smiles.

"Where are you heading now? Just a midnight stroll, right?" He asks.

"Nope, I'm going to the bus terminal," I say and he frowns before he slowly nods.

"You left without your parents knowing it. That's why you left so early." He mumbles and I show a small smile.

"Well, I should get going now," I say and he stops me.

"I'll walk you there. It can be dangerous." He says and I shake my head.

"I think your friends are waiting for you," I say as I notice them staring at us.

"Hold on a sec." He laughs before he runs to his friends.

"I'll be back in 20 minutes. I have to walk her somewhere." I can hear him says.

"We'll already head inside then." His friends say before they walk away.

He walks back to me and we start walking. "When were you supposed to leave?" He asks.

"In the afternoon," I reply.

"Why did you leave already?" He asks and I fish the ticket out of my pocket.

"I'm not a person to say goodbyes, you know that already. I  bought a ticket for 4 AM before I left so I just told them I, like, leave in the afternoon today." I say and he sighs.

We arrive at the bus terminal and he hugs me. "Go straight home when you arrive, yeah?"

"Go straight to your friends, yeah?" He chuckles at the comment and nods.

"I will. Good night." He says.

"You too," I say and he walks away.

I get on the bus and sit down. I plug my earphones in and listen to music as the bus begins to drive.

-Vinxen's POV-
It's around 8 AM as I stand outside the bus terminal. A few minutes later Min walks out of a bus.

She looks tired.

"Hey." I walk to her and she frowns.

"What are you doing here?" She asks and I shrug.

"Joon-ho told me to pick you up." I chuckle as I scratch my neck. She lets out a groan.

"Of course he did that." She rolls her eyes and I grab her bag.

"Byung Jae, it's okay. I'll carry my own bag." She says and I shake my head.

"I insist," I say and she smiles.

"Thanks."

"This is probably very sudden and last minute, but, uh, do you want to go skating later today when you're fully rested?" I ask and she smiles.

"Is it a date?" She asks and I smile.

"Do you want it to be a date?" I ask and she quickly nods.

I smile before saying, "Then it is."